Greasy Lake Community

Youtube removing ALL Danish music

Monopoly. All online social media conglomerates basically own the internet. They can hike up the price as much as they want with no impunity. Capitalism at its finest. But then again, what's the answer? Communism? Fuck that. 

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
28 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

That's crap....are they using decline of advertising due to covid as an excuse ?

They say an agreement have been reched qith the rest of Scandinavia. Just not DK.

But why would ANYONE agree to a 70% "wagecut"?

I refuse to believe decline in adds is a reason. SO many have stayes home because of that shitty virus. They have been watching YT, Netflix and other streaming sites. But I havent heard that given as a reason.

It just sucks.

What is worse.. If you as a Dane are outside DK you can apparently see the videos perfectly fkne.

• Sad 3
On 7/31/2020 at 9:04 PM, Cozmic Kid said:

It just sucks.

What is worse.. If you as a Dane are outside DK you can apparently see the videos perfectly fkne.

So what is it? Is Youtube removing all Danish music videos from the site or is Youtube blocking acess to Danish music videos from being viewed from inside Denmark?

For me it is a lot of Danish music videos on Youtube to watch.

23 hours ago, TheBoss said:

So what is it? Is Youtube removing all Danish music videos from the site or is Youtube blocking acess to Danish music videos from being viewed from inside Denmark?

For me it is a lot of Danish music videos on Youtube to watch.

All Danish music is blocked from viewing in DK.

• Sad 1