Hi everyone. My CD drive on my Windows 10 PC is broken and was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent external USB CD drive that I can plug I to my computer and upload CD’s to my computer and iTunes library? Thanks!!!

8 minutes ago, musicdav24 said:

Hi everyone. My CD drive on my Windows 10 PC is broken and was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent external USB CD drive that I can plug I to my computer and upload CD’s to my computer and iTunes library? Thanks!!!

There are some good ones on Amazon. The LG GP65NB60 has high reviews.

If you have a desktop computer (big tower). You can also go on Ebay and search for "SATA dvd drive", these are bigger drives meant for installing into the front of a desktop tower, though you might have to buy some cables for connecting to your motherboard and power supply. Upside is that they are usually cheaper.

I currently use an old CD burner I pulled out of my first laptop and bought a slimline sata to usb cable to connect it to my computer.

On 8/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, musicdav24 said:

If you stick with a well known brand then all is good.
I have 2 external CD/DVD/BluRay drives....one from Samsung and the other Asus,both great and reliable.