Greasy Lake Community

"The Rising" used and Bruce and Patti featured in a video that we won't be allowed to discuss

1 hour ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Each to their own, but far too much Botox for my liking.

I didn't look that closely - just her fashion sense I was on about. Loved the bright colour she was in today.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Silvia said:

I think she is by far the most elegant and good looking First Lady, with extremely good taste in clothing

"Hold my champaign glass"

hbz-jackie-kennedy-index-1563915614.jpg?

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2

10 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

Does that woman own anything with sleeves?

i googled to see if she had worn a military inspired outfit like Milania (i was thinking of Mr Obama and the tan suit when Dad Bush and also Mr Regan had also worn tan) but i couldn't find any other first ladies as similar 

although i did find Mrs Carter  in this but its blue not olive

Screenshot_20200829-133144.png

• Like 1

I have to make myself clear. I don't like Melania at all, I was never talking about how she's fulfilling the function of the First Lady. With Trump as the president, she is only given the role of his accessory, she's kept away from anything even remotely important.

I think she is using the only tool she has, her body, and she's doing this intentionally.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephanrabimov/2020/08/24/melania-trumps-mixed-fashion-legacy-as-first-lady-of-the-united-states/

1 hour ago, Silvia said:

I have to make myself clear. I don't like Melania at all, I was never talking about how she's fulfilling the function of the First Lady. With Trump as the president, she is only given the role of his accessory, she's kept away from anything even remotely important.

I think she is using the only tool she has, her body, and she's doing this intentionally.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephanrabimov/2020/08/24/melania-trumps-mixed-fashion-legacy-as-first-lady-of-the-united-states/

i do tend to agree Silvia

no matter who her husband is or what party he represents she is wasting the opertunity to do much good, to inspire and to promote and highlight an invinite number of good causes she could involve herself in

• Like 1

What a shame that one of his greatest and most resonant of songs, has over the years been hijacked for Political Gain. 

Not surprised but disappointed, I hope that people will still regard is as a song of memory for lost hero's and innocent civillians.

12 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

What a shame that one of his greatest and most resonant of songs, has over the years been hijacked for Political Gain. 

Not surprised but disappointed, I hope that people will still regard is as a song of memory for lost hero's and innocent civillians.

Dear lord . . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1