Greasy Lake Community

'The Light in the Darkness' - Lawrence Kirsch

I am a Darkness tour nut and somehow, to my eternal regret, I missed out on owning a copy of this book. It really hit home when Kirsch recently reissued his other book, For You, which I got a copy of and is absolutely beautiful. I see second hand copies of The Light in the Darkness coming up on American marketplaces quite often, but rarely here in the UK. I realise this is now a collectors item and that I would have to pay accordingly to obtain a copy, but the prices in America along with the shipping costs to get a copy sent to the UK seem a little silly. Therefore, I beg, I plead (!), is anyone at all able to help me obtain a copy of this in the UK? Does anyone have an extra copy? Does anyone know anyone that does? I'll happily pay the right price. Help!!!

let me bump this for you

i trully understand the anguish of missing out

look me years to get a copy of songs

good luck in your quest telecastermaster

• Like 1
On 8/18/2020 at 2:15 PM, TelecasterMaster said:

I am a Darkness tour nut and somehow, to my eternal regret, I missed out on owning a copy of this book. It really hit home when Kirsch recently reissued his other book, For You, which I got a copy of and is absolutely beautiful. I see second hand copies of The Light in the Darkness coming up on American marketplaces quite often, but rarely here in the UK. I realise this is now a collectors item and that I would have to pay accordingly to obtain a copy, but the prices in America along with the shipping costs to get a copy sent to the UK seem a little silly. Therefore, I beg, I plead (!), is anyone at all able to help me obtain a copy of this in the UK? Does anyone have an extra copy? Does anyone know anyone that does? I'll happily pay the right price. Help!!!

PM the fella who wrote the outstanding book @Laser

ForYou-Stack-Photo-900x675.jpg

This isn't going to help, sorry, but I put a copy on ebay about two years ago, along with a copy of For You.  Listed separately.

I knew they were in great demand so I put them on at high prices based on others that I'd seen for sale.

Neither sold.  I think I was asking about £150 each.  Lots of views and watchers and several PM enquiries.  

Good luck.  One will turn up eventually, for sure, if you keep looking.

• Like 1