Greasy Lake Community

The Official 2020/21 Premier League thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He signed a 3 year deal in 2019, so thru 2022 at least. He's 28, so that takes him to ~30. After rumors last summer that Spurs were asking about him, he and the club started discussing an extended con

Boom!

all TGLITW ganes in September o be shown live in Blighty https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54076539

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stevie54uk said:

could be wrong but think the kick off times will change for tv showing on saturday

I expect almost everything, save actual opponents, is subject to change right up until kickoff

7 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

So 4 clubs don't play the first week?

correct the two manchester clubs are still on the beach so their fixtures have to be crammed in somewhere else

57 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Waiting with dread to see how many games are moved to streaming only I think it will be 5 on tv and 5 on streaming each round

That's about what it was last year. 3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday and the odd ball Friday and or Monday. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

That's about what it was last year. 3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday and the odd ball Friday and or Monday. 

ah but that was part;y because the games were at seperate times. now the games will be staggered as no fans are allowed in so there will be like 8 unique timeslots so we could

see 8 ir 9 games each round as we did after the restart.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:48 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

Deja Vu.....No in Steve we trust.

What do you mean ?

Do you think steve bruce is a good manager ?

"we trust" ...are you a steve bruce fan ?

"Deja Vu" ...do you think he will once again finish with less points than Rafa did ?

I'm prepared to back my point of view up with a bet...I reckon Newcastle United with this balloon in charge backed up by the cunt ashley will go down this up and coming season...

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is ? 

Newcastle United to go down 2020/21 are 5/2 

Will you offer me better odds ?

Or, as i suspect you are just trying to wind me up, if you are, I'm disappointed as i thought you were the type not to kick a man when he is down.

5 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

What do you mean ?

Do you think steve bruce is a good manager ?

"we trust" ...are you a steve bruce fan ?

"Deja Vu" ...do you think he will once again finish with less points than Rafa did ?

I'm prepared to back my point of view up with a bet...I reckon Newcastle United with this balloon in charge backed up by the cunt ashley will go down this up and coming season...

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is ? 

Newcastle United to go down 2020/21 are 5/2 

Will you offer me better odds ?

Or, as i suspect you are just trying to wind me up, if you are, I'm disappointed as i thought you were the type not to kick a man when he is down.

Not kicking you Roy, just pointing out that you said the exact same thing this time last year, and thankfully you were wrong then and hopefully you will be wrong again this year.

TGLITW votes against 5 subs (9 on the bench) after the bigger clubs proposed it again

bad news for all those players at chelsea and man city who wanted to watch games from the stands

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Anyone think this season runs without at least a couple of delays for Covid related matters?

I agree with this.

I also think that some lower league clubs will be in massive trouble financially and will struggle to survive.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, newcastle roy said:

I agree with this.

I also think that some lower league clubs will be in massive trouble financially and will struggle to survive.

Sad but true, I know Carlisle United have major problems.