Greasy Lake Community

The Official 2020/21 Premier League thread

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's right. It has just become a ritual that has lost its impact and will make no difference to the amount of racial abuse players receive when crowds return. I don't know what the soluti

Crowds will be allowed back in to all UK grounds from 17th may with a 10K maximum.  

It is almost like Christmas...   Starting tomorrow (friday) there is TGLITW football EVERY day for the next ELEVEN days   This time last year we had no footie at all 

Posted Images

an interesting weekend for the relegation spots could see some spots decided or a few clubs dragged into squeaky bum time

... and in their 33rd game of the season Aston Villa finally play everton after both the home and away games were postponed earlier in the season- so face them twice in May !!!

10,000 fans including 500 away fans permitted for the last 2 PL matches of the season. 
LFC fans hoping City lose a few games so they can sing “Champions” whilst still technically being so. It might be another few decades before they can do so again. 

so all the schedules will move around and again for teams that would have either 2 home or 2 away games at the end of the season?

Check your teams schedules everything has been moved

10 straight days of footie from  friday may 7th to Sunday may 16th

and then the two sets Of games each team having a home and away game with fans on wed  19 may and sun 23 may

• Bruuuuce! 1

west brom are losing - if result holds they will 11points from safety with 4 games to play

Fat Lady makes plans to sing this weekend at Arsenal on Sunday (where West Brom next play) and then at Fulham on MOnday

though with Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton and Southampton to play before then she could be singing from her living room before either game

27 minutes ago, AMIW said:

crikey smalling, deko, mkithayran will be looking for a way out 

Mass exodus to the Turkish Super League.

rearranged and shuffled games means that there is TGLITW footie EVERY day from Friday May 7 ro Sunday May 16:D

before sadly the season ends with two rounds of games at the same time on wed 19 and sun 23:(

for my friends in Yankeeland these could be the last games on regular TV  ever :angry: as the streamers take over

4 hours ago, AMIW said:

for my friends in Yankeeland these could be the last games on regular TV  ever :angry: as the streamers take over

The good thing, it's on Peacock, so it's only $50.00 for the year! Then you will at least get to see Rebecca every morning! 

50 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Did I read that right Man U plays on the 12th and 13th? 

Nope  9 11 and 13

Traditional end of season collapse for leicester

And their final 3 games are Man U, chelsea and spurs

• Like 1