Greasy Lake Community

The Official 2020/21 Premier League thread

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crowds will be allowed back in to all UK grounds from 17th may with a 10K maximum.  

If Sam is taken, who can Arsenal bring in to keep them up?  

Posted Images

Can someone help me in understanding what has happened to Sheffield United? Last year they were just a couple points out of making Europa League to this! 

I don't follow them closely, did they sale some top players or are those players injured? Or what? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Can someone help me in understanding what has happened to Sheffield United? Last year they were just a couple points out of making Europa League to this! 

I don't follow them closely, did they sale some top players or are those players injured? Or what? 

They sold on of their key players as I recall, they have had some bad luck with injuries and I think the other teams have had time to adjust what they are trying to do. 

My view is they probably over achieved last year and are under achieving this year.  I don't think they have a prayer of staying up at this point.  Shame really.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Burnley fulham tomorrow Sunday off due to COVID at fulham

Fulham piling up missed fixtures. At some point that can no longer be tolerated.

I read something that unless man city lose in one of the cups they are already out of open dates due to the early finish for the silly euro thing which should in my opinion be cancelled

Sheffield utd report 9 players unavailable either injured or due to COVID and name only 6 subs...

curious how their game goes ahead when the bigger clubs with bigger squads get their games postponed

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Tranmere actually got to the ground today before being told it was off. Instances in both camps. What a farce that his. 

carDiff got all the way to Rotherham before their game was postponed today ... due to snow not covid 

can’t see many fa cup games going ahead, most lower league team don’t even have 14 players to start with

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

carDiff got all the way to Rotherham before their game was postponed today ... due to snow not covid 

can’t see many fa cup games going ahead, most lower league team don’t even have 14 players to start with

Crazy situation.