Greasy Lake Community

New archive: London 11/11/06

Mm loving this release. I was there on the night... Hearing it all again in such incredible quality, goose bumps. 

Amazing gig... even with Froggie. 

• Like 5
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having just read through this thread in full for the first time, I'll once again recite @Jerseyfornias words that have always stuck with me.  "There's something for everyone".  In the early

Couldn’t agree more. I was greedy, I went to 15 European shows and I’ve never seen Bruce look as happy as he did on that tour. The 2 highlights were Hammersmith and the amphitheater in Verona. Meeting

God these people suck at their jobs. Delay, delay and underwhelm.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

People who have driving behind me must think that guy just cannot keep still.  

So you are driving and reading and posting at Greasy Lake at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

One other thing I'll give this show credit for is that it's made me crave listening to more from outside of E Street. 

I've hoyed July 25th, 1992 back onto my Apple Music and I kinda forgot how enjoyable it was. That "Better Days" is stellar. 

Yep, and also E Street isn’t always best. Better days and human touch are good examples. And as for American Land, the SSB Wembley 06 performance of the song knocks spots off the ESB versions which followed in subsequent tours. 

• Like 2

I love this recording. I played it today. It was so better latter on the tour and the original material was so well done. I really thing D&D and Jesus were great. Looking forward to the next one whenever it comes.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Buddhabone said:

I love this recording. I played it today. It was so better latter on the tour and the original material was so well done. I really thing D&D and Jesus were great. Looking forward to the next one whenever it comes.

I need to sit down and listen to it with some of you guys, maybe i would enjoy it more with company