Greasy Lake Community

Archive September release delay

11 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Scheduling conflicts? Does that mean Bruce is going to announce something else on Friday?

That was also my thoughts 

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

Scheduling conflicts? Does that mean Bruce is going to announce something else on Friday?

Don't get my hopes up, please! I've made that mistake way too many times now. :lol:

1 hour ago, 1651997 said:

Don't get my hopes up, please! I've made that mistake way too many times now. :lol:

I do recommend caution.

I'm just thinking back to last year and Western Stars. From memory I think a couple of Archive releases were delayed due to a single release or a release announcement from Sony on the first Friday. Clearly Sony had priority and the Archive release had to shove off out of the way.

It's just that little thought in the back of my mind. I'm certainly not claiming something will definitely happen, but you just never know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

I do recommend caution.

I'm just thinking back to last year and Western Stars. From memory I think a couple of Archive releases were delayed due to a single release or a release announcement from Sony on the first Friday. Clearly Sony had priority and the Archive release had to shove off out of the way.

It's just that little thought in the back of my mind. I'm certainly not claiming something will definitely happen, but you just never know.

This is the 3rd time in the last few days ive seen talk of a new release this Friday

What have i missed ?

44 minutes ago, Trang said:

Bruce will perform a live set from a politician's basement!

Will there be pizza ?

15 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I reckon scheduling conflicts just means “we have not left a long enough gap since the last release”. Nothing more than that. 

That's what I would have thought! Whatever happened to the full slate 'ready to go' though?!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Either that or Nugs has scheduling conflicts. 

37 minutes ago, J said:

Either that or Nugs has scheduling conflicts. 

I've become a fairly big Pearl Jam fan over the last year, and Nugs has a big PJ streaming release this weekend. 

On 8/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, Jimmy James said:

This looks cool. 

On September 4th, experience Pearl Jam at home like never before. Watch the full unreleased pro shot high definition video of the August 8, 2018 Seattle show on nugs.net, featuring remixed audio and a 5.1 Surround Sound Immersive Audio Mix. Purchase now for viewing anytime on demand September 4th - 7th.

• Love Love Love! 1
19 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I've become a fairly big Pearl Jam fan over the last year, and Nugs has a big PJ streaming release this weekend. 

Indeed they have. Should be good too! 

• Like 1