Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an album of new songs from Bruce Springsteen & The E street band is a great feeling. An anticipation which doesn’t come along too often but always special when it does. Bring it on!

Slagging off an album before it's been officially announced. Is this a new record for the earliest ever?   

Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Just had an email from Badlands UK suggesting now might be a good time to renew my Ties That Bind fan club membership....

Yep me too......  you have to smile :D

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, The_Magic Rat said:

Would of expected a leak by now. I'm calling BS on new BS tomorrow (hope im wrong)

I’ve been sceptical but too many people saying it now. Surely there’s something. 

Whatever it is though it’s being kept more tightly under wraps than normal.

1 hour ago, the highway is alive said:

there are very few 'leaks' these days. leaks would often happen when CDs arrived in stores early. nowdays its all on streaming

Hello sunshine was leaked the day prior

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, The_Magic Rat said:

Hello sunshine was leaked the day prior

May be wrong about this, but I don't remember Hello Sunshine being "leaked" in the traditional sense, but more like it was released at 12am everywhere (meaning in some countries it was released before other countries). That meant in some places, it was released on what would have been, say, Thursday in my time zone even though it was already Friday in theirs. So when they posted it online, it was technically a day early for me.

That didn't happened for the supposed Sept. 10 single.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sleepyjoe said:

Source?

Lucktwn is being extremely coy over on BTX. He keeps saying things like released come at midnight, bruce has been working on an e street record, and someone tried to bring up the boston college speech as a reason a single would not be coming and Luckytwn said "yeah, stick to that hill." That and Stan said tomorrow will be a good day for bruce fans. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JosFraKit said:

Lucktwn is being extremely coy over on BTX. He keeps saying things like released come at midnight, bruce has been working on an e street record, and someone tried to bring up the boston college speech as a reason a single would not be coming and Luckytwn said "yeah, stick to that hill." That and Stan said tomorrow will be a good day for bruce fans. 

I honestly feel like tomorrow will bring an announcement for something, not the single itself.

• Like 1

We also need to consider the fact that new releases are normally on a Friday, not a Thursday. Friday would likely mean a further postponement of the Archive release as Sony seem to get first dibs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, sleepyjoe said:

I honestly feel like tomorrow will bring an announcement for something, not the single itself.

single drop + album announcement + tracklisting is tomorrow

spotify have updated their artist page for bruce looks like its from that photo shoot he did in the car a few weeks ago. folks it IS coming tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
4 minutes ago, the highway is alive said:

single drop + album announcement + tracklisting is tomorrow

spotify have updated their artist page for bruce looks like its from that photo shoot he did in the car a few weeks ago. folks it IS coming tomorrow

Pic? Not updated for me yet

4 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Saw someone say BS.Net briefly had tracklisting up then removed it.

No idea if that’s true!

This sounds like it is coming together, but I don't know what to believe...

6 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Saw someone say BS.Net briefly had tracklisting up then removed it.

A bit like this? :lol:

1 minute ago, the highway is alive said: