Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an album of new songs from Bruce Springsteen & The E street band is a great feeling. An anticipation which doesn’t come along too often but always special when it does. Bring it on!

Slagging off an album before it's been officially announced. Is this a new record for the earliest ever?   

Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New

Posted Images

Is it a letter 'to you' (the listener'), to 'you'  in The White House or a letter to his mother?

2LP......is it a vinyl only release?:)

Hold up, I assume this rumor isn't true, but someone said that was the name of his farewell album? I hope not!

This is a total sidetrack for me, I should zoom into my class :-)

• Sad 1

I'm really hoping that we get a solo record that focuses on the issues of the past year, something that has been written in lockdown. I'd obviously love an E Street album but I feel like they'd wait to release till when they know they can tour it

• Like 1