Greasy Lake Community

New Album Rumor Thread?

That recent interview with Nils suggested (to me at least) that work on an ESB album had stopped due to lockdown.

If I'm interpreting that correctly (which is by no means certain), then either Bruce has finished it off himself or has started again from scratch with new songs, recording by himself. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

That recent interview with Nils suggested (to me at least) that work on an ESB album had stopped due to lockdown.

If I'm interpreting that correctly (which is by no means certain), then either Bruce has finished it off himself or has started again from scratch with new songs, recording by himself. 

Patti did say he's been very prolific at the home studio, I think a solo Bruce record reflecting on 2020 would be perfect 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, freeholdboro91 said:

the amazon post says it is manufactured by BMGS4 which comes back to this. https://www.bmg.com/us/recording.html . Has Bruce ever done work with them before? 

BMG is linked to Sony

image.thumb.png.5b5b3afdf610c38911fce36ace9ab7a2.png

• Thanks 1

Neil Young has 'a letter home', in which I just love so much the first (cover) song, called 'changes'.

Now, 'letter to you' makes me so, so excited! I hope, it will change a lot of peoples mind to happyness - at least to us, the quite loyal Bruce fans!

• Like 1