Greasy Lake Community

4 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

I think that's a great picture of Bruce and wouldn't be a bad cover, but I'd rather have something from this shoot as a cover.

image.png.0044411ad511d7adee9feefb12a3bbbb.png

That’s the cover of the deluxe 10th anniversary box set of outtakes, tentatively titled Return to Sender. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an album of new songs from Bruce Springsteen & The E street band is a great feeling. An anticipation which doesn’t come along too often but always special when it does. Bring it on!

Slagging off an album before it's been officially announced. Is this a new record for the earliest ever?   

Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

7CB93FCC-85DC-4265-9543-7F0FF7D67256.png

House of a thousand guitars is similar to a lyric in radio nowhere "I hear a 1000 guitars."

Also, I don't see 3 previously unreleased songs making it on to a new album. Especially since those 3 are probably the most circulated outtakes from greetings/WIESS

• Like 2

Can we just combine titles from both alleged tracklists? Achilles Heel sounded like a great title, as well as Hung Out to Dry. Meanwhile, love the title Rainmaker and I'll See You in My Dreams.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Well this throws water on it all. So it’s another High hopes. Great. 

This thought did cross my mind ...but high hopes did give me NZ tour dates

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

I’d be amazed if that tracklist is incorrect.

I’m going to guess this is a sneak view of the future Tracks 2 thing. 

Jay Lustig wrote the article, that name rings a bell. Surely he wouldn't post something like this without being sure it's true.

I was hoping we would have an album of completely new songs, rather than some new songs alongside songs written in the early 70's, great though they are.

We'll just have to wait and see what transpires. Didn't the original rumour say it was going to be a 2LP vinyl release ?

That suggests to me quite a few more songs to the ones we are seeing suggested.

• Like 2