Greasy Lake Community

New Album Rumor Thread?

Very excited by all this and sincerely hoping it's true.

Taking it with a grain of salt, but that track listing is very evocative. A lot of fury in those song titles. Sounds like this could be in the vein of Wrecking Ball, which is one of my favourite albums ever.

The only outlier is Nancy's Bar. Maybe Nancy here is Nancy Reagan? ;)

• Like 2

The recent interview with Nils seemed to suggest that the ESB record being recorded was put on hold for lockdown. Since that interview there hasn't been time to resurrect it and finish it.

My guess (for what it's worth) is that he started anew with songs inspired by the things that have made his anger evident in some of his radio shows. Possibly recorded solo-ish during lockdown.

Perhaps we'll know by this time tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Born To Walk said:

The recent interview with Nils seemed to suggest that the ESB record being recorded was put on hold for lockdown. Since that interview there hasn't been time to resurrect it and finish it.

My guess (for what it's worth) is that he started anew with songs inspired by the things that have made his anger evident in some of his radio shows. Possibly recorded solo-ish during lockdown.

Perhaps we'll know by this time tomorrow.

Shit, as long as there is real Rock n Roll music behind him, I don't care if it's the ESB on the record or not. If true, like I said before Bruce may put out 2-3 records before the pandemic lifts. Should be an exciting new show with that many new songs to here.