Greasy Lake Community

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

MORE songs about 'orses, young Jertucky? Bring it on! :lol:

I’m on board now.I want more songs about hitchhikers, wayfarers, and ‘orses! In fact, I want a Christopher Crossesque song about a wayfarer hitchhiking from the moon to New York City on ‘orseback! 

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an album of new songs from Bruce Springsteen & The E street band is a great feeling. An anticipation which doesn’t come along too often but always special when it does. Bring it on!

Slagging off an album before it's been officially announced. Is this a new record for the earliest ever?   

Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, the highway is alive said:

'the house is on fire' releasing as a single next week

described as 'ferocious' rock and roll. doesnt mention the president by name but clearly about him. ive not heard it just passing on what i here

46 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

I’m on board now.I want more songs about hitchhikers, wayfarers, and ‘orses! In fact, I want a Christopher Crossesque song about a wayfarer hitchhiking from the moon to New York City on ‘orseback! 

If I could post my 'Kermit going YAY!' vid, I would. Unfortunately I'm on my phone :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Nice. My birthday is September 10th. The perfect present. 

Mine is the day before but i probsbly wont see an announcement till the 11th :lol:

I wish i could shear springtime with you

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Shit, as long as there is real Rock n Roll music behind him, I don't care if it's the ESB on the record or not. If true, like I said before Bruce may put out 2-3 records before the pandemic lifts. Should be an exciting new show with that many new songs to here. 

I agree about the part in italics.

For the part in bold I ask you to go back and listen to his recent releases and see if you still consider having that many new songs would make a good concert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, borntorunsean said:

Rumours out of Asda this morning are that this is Bruce's final album titled " A Letter to You". 

Final? Like he’s retiring ?