Greasy Lake Community

11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

@BrilliantDisguise @Jimmy James @Jertucky

I had a very vivid dream about the new album

Don't worry im no Madam Marie 

It was complicated by factors like its father's day here and i tragically broke two of mum's plates this morning 

I was at home having Saturday family lunch after work, no sign of my sister 

Mum was serving snake (been watching some stuff Gary likes on u tube) it still had the head on and was bland and tasteless like when mum cooked trout and we each had our own whole snake that had a yellow and green head

Anyway there was a programs on tv interviewing Bruce and Patti

This is where its weird, Bruce and Patti were older but mum and dad were young 

Patty had long kinda messy hair that was grey and blond, more golden blond and straight with  with grey than Meryl Streep, more like Patti Smith's hair but cleaner looking

Bruce looked 70, my mum and dad only looked 50 

Bruce had like a 5 day old beard and slightly longer curly WOAD hair but it was grey 

Anyway i wasn't allowed to watch tv till we had all finished lunch 

Bruce was being interviewed about the new album in a bar like looked like the western stars bar barn crossed with like a typical bar on law & order SVU and they would cut away to him and a country looking band playing a song but i hang my head in shame as i didn't like it

I mean i wanted to because it was a bit like the WS album 

It has big production sound 

Sweeping wall of sound

Loud

But with distinctive jazz overtones :(

This was not a soul fairy band either - it was like really complex elevator music

It was not an E Street sound

Anyway this seemed to go for ages but i kept sneaking away from the dinner table but dad would call me back to lunch which is redicoulss because something that ment this much to me my parents would have let me watch it

Why dodnt we just video tape it?! (But rather than our 1990 setup it was a 2020 tv than you can save stuff on and i don't have a tv that flash so i have no idea how they work)

Then Bruce was in a tv studio being interviewed in a panel like setting with 2 presenters

it was that Aussie bloke that has interviewed him before and a woman with long blond hair

It was a serouse interview about the music (not politics)

In my dream i was trying really hard to like the music but it was too jazzy

Then Gary woke me up by flushing the loo and washing his hands - (we have really thin walls ) and then he came to tell me it was raining and what was for lunch ?

I now have a washing line full of wet washing 

Anyway im sure im wrong, but it just shows how much the new album is on my mind

Why couldn't i just have a dream like everyone else - where i get to have my wicked way with Bruce Springsteen 

Might be time for some hobbies daisy.

A jazzy album wouldn’t bother me. WIESS is jazzy, right? Elevator music would fall in line with his last album but it’s not his style to put out back to back slow albums. I think the next one will be a rocker, whenever it comes out.

• Like 1
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an album of new songs from Bruce Springsteen & The E street band is a great feeling. An anticipation which doesn’t come along too often but always special when it does. Bring it on!

Slagging off an album before it's been officially announced. Is this a new record for the earliest ever?   

Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

@BrilliantDisguise @Jimmy James @Jertucky

I had a very vivid dream about the new album

Don't worry im no Madam Marie 

It was complicated by factors like its father's day here and i tragically broke two of mum's plates this morning 

I was at home having Saturday family lunch after work, no sign of my sister 

Mum was serving snake (been watching some stuff Gary likes on u tube) it still had the head on and was bland and tasteless like when mum cooked trout and we each had our own whole snake that had a yellow and green head

Anyway there was a programs on tv interviewing Bruce and Patti

This is where its weird, Bruce and Patti were older but mum and dad were young 

Patty had long kinda messy hair that was grey and blond, more golden blond and straight with  with grey than Meryl Streep, more like Patti Smith's hair but cleaner looking

Bruce looked 70, my mum and dad only looked 50 

Bruce had like a 5 day old beard and slightly longer curly WOAD hair but it was grey 

Anyway i wasn't allowed to watch tv till we had all finished lunch 

Bruce was being interviewed about the new album in a bar like looked like the western stars bar barn crossed with like a typical bar on law & order SVU and they would cut away to him and a country looking band playing a song but i hang my head in shame as i didn't like it

I mean i wanted to because it was a bit like the WS album 

It has big production sound 

Sweeping wall of sound

Loud

But with distinctive jazz overtones :(

This was not a soul fairy band either - it was like really complex elevator music

It was not an E Street sound

Anyway this seemed to go for ages but i kept sneaking away from the dinner table but dad would call me back to lunch which is redicoulss because something that ment this much to me my parents would have let me watch it

Why dodnt we just video tape it?! (But rather than our 1990 setup it was a 2020 tv than you can save stuff on and i don't have a tv that flash so i have no idea how they work)

Then Bruce was in a tv studio being interviewed in a panel like setting with 2 presenters

it was that Aussie bloke that has interviewed him before and a woman with long blond hair

It was a serouse interview about the music (not politics)

In my dream i was trying really hard to like the music but it was too jazzy

Then Gary woke me up by flushing the loo and washing his hands - (we have really thin walls ) and then he came to tell me it was raining and what was for lunch ?

I now have a washing line full of wet washing 

Anyway im sure im wrong, but it just shows how much the new album is on my mind

Why couldn't i just have a dream like everyone else - where i get to have my wicked way with Bruce Springsteen 

Wow Daisey...that's a very detailed dream! 

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

Might be time for some hobbies daisy.

A jazzy album wouldn’t bother me. WIESS is jazzy, right? Elevator music would fall in line with his last album but it’s not his style to put out back to back slow albums. I think the next one will be a rocker, whenever it comes out.

Springsteen meets the Banjo and Bluegrass. 

264x264.jpg

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Wow Daisey...that's a very detailed dream! 

And i remembered it !

I guess I'll take a jazz album over nothing

4 hours ago, 65pacecar said:

Springsteen meets the Banjo and Bluegrass. 

264x264.jpg

I have that CD somewhere. Some damn good stuff in there. But then again, I like the Seeger Sessions  stuff and I like bluegrass.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

So was this a load of old cobblers or is there something still expected in the very near future?

I guess we'll have a better idea by Thursday, which was the rumoured date for the first single.

• Like 1

Bruce was also doing a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. So likely all connected.

That said I would expect a leak tomorrow if the single is being released on Thursday (that happened for 'hello sunsine' )

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, the highway is alive said:

house on fire dropping at midnight tomorrow

Didn’t we essentially confirm that the track list With those titles was fake, or at least partially inaccurate? Badlands.it said it should be 12 tracks and only 11 were given in that list. Ron also said that Instagram video of the storm was not a cryptic clue which is where the entire storm concept came from