Greasy Lake Community

I know I've posted about her before, but nothing came up in the search.

Anyway, she has a new album coming out and just released this single, which I am completely obsessed with. Check it out:

• Like 3

Thank God....I had read a rumor she was dropped by her record company and was thinking about leaving the biz.

I've heard a lot of the songs, and I like them all--but I love Jukebox Johnny.  Seriously, I can't remember the last time I loved a new song more.

She does shows on StageIt all the time, which is where I have heard her new music. I request Jukebox Johnny every time.

Dan, she doesn't have a record label. Pretty sure she's indie now.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, not only was she dropped by her record label but Pledge Music the organization she used to fund the her new album went belly-up when it's founder and CEO was indited for fraud. Diane never got any of the $$ that we donated and of course we never got it back either. So she's trying to get the album together on her own dime so that's why it's taking so long. The recordings are finished but she doesn't have the money to pay for the final mixing for all the album tracks at the same time thus the singles that come out every few months when she can get enough $$ together to have those final mixes completed. It such a shame because these songs are all really great (hearing them on her Stagit shows also)