Greasy Lake Community

16 minutes ago, ncsprngstn said:

All I can say was that I found his farm and did a bit of stalking in late February when I was in Jersey.  This is a picture of the studio on the farm.  On that day there were many cars parked outside and you could clearly hear the music coming out.

Polish_20200227_135530497.jpg

You did a lot of stalking!  How did you get so close?  Did you walk up the long drive? :o

That photo was taken from the road.  He lives in a pretty remote area (Colts Neck, NJ), and you would have a hard time finding his farm from the main road.  This was taken on the edge of his property from an old narrow lane that runs in front of it.   BTW, the gate was open leading to the Studio (I kept thinking....well he would understand....like when he scaled the gates at Graceland) :lol:   

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, ncsprngstn said:

That photo was taken from the road.  He lives in a pretty remote area (Colts Neck, NJ), and you would have a hard time finding his farm from the main road.  This was taken on the edge of his property from an old narrow lane that runs in front of it.   BTW, the gate was open leading to the Studio (I kept thinking....well he would understand....like when he scaled the gates at Graceland) :lol:   

Yeah, I've been there a couple of times and have found the driveway.  I couldn't see anything from the street at all though.  But the trees and shrubbery were in bloom.  I'm not going to post the picture I have though because it pinpoints where he lives.  But still I didn't realize the studio was so close to the street.  It seemed to me that nothing was close to the street.  Very private and hidden from what I could see.

• Like 2

Lifted from a previous post I'd done on the subject:

Since they moved over to Colts Neck (they've owned much of the land since the 1990s, but had substantial work done in the early 2000s, gradually moving there by the end of the decade) Bruce had the state-of-the-art, very large studio built in the grounds. It was built between 2007 and 2008, and that's the studio he's done virtually all of his recording in since Working on a Dream. It's clearly a big part of the reason that he moved away from Brendan O'Brien and recording in Atlanta to his current arrangement with Aniello being kept basically in-house. Unlike his past studios which were more basic, this one would put any recording business to shame and is enormous to boot (several thousand square feet). It can be seen in today's video as well as in past interviews etc.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
2 hours ago, TheFuseisBurning said:

Lifted from a previous post I'd done on the subject:

Since they moved over to Colts Neck (they've owned much of the land since the 1990s, but had substantial work done in the early 2000s, gradually moving there by the end of the decade) Bruce had the state-of-the-art, very large studio built in the grounds. It was built between 2007 and 2008, and that's the studio he's done virtually all of his recording in since Working on a Dream. It's clearly a big part of the reason that he moved away from Brendan O'Brien and recording in Atlanta to his current arrangement with Aniello being kept basically in-house. Unlike his past studios which were more basic, this one would put any recording business to shame and is enormous to boot (several thousand square feet). It can be seen in today's video as well as in past interviews etc.

Thanks for that

On 9/10/2020 at 10:29 AM, ncsprngstn said:

All I can say was that I found his farm and did a bit of stalking in late February when I was in Jersey.  This is a picture of the studio on the farm.  On that day there were many cars parked outside and you could clearly hear the music coming out.

Polish_20200227_135530497.jpg

You could’ve walked right up to it. Crazy