Greasy Lake Community

Inc produced Youtube concert video Pittsburgh 9/11/16?

Someone (I suspect it may be INC themselves) has uploaded a great FULL CONCERT video of Pittsburgh 11th September 2016.

This was the second last show on The River Tour, on the 2nd leg where he was no longer playing The River album in full. It was the 15th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks and features 6 songs from "The Rising".

The video is superb. Pro-shot, audience POV, rear of stage shots. All seamlessly edited with official audio.  It features Bruce performing "Long Walk Home" after someone in the audience hands him a copy of the Constitution of the United States with the words "FUCK TRUMP" written on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is INC produced it is that good.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Graham from Australia said:

Someone (I suspect it may be INC themselves) has uploaded a great FULL CONCERT video of Pittsburgh 11th September 2016.

This was the second last show on The River Tour, on the 2nd leg where he was no longer playing The River album in full. It was the 15th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks and features 6 songs from "The Rising".

The video is superb. Pro-shot, audience POV, rear of stage shots. All seamlessly edited with official audio.  It features Bruce performing "Long Walk Home" after someone in the audience hands him a copy of the Constitution of the United States with the words "FUCK TRUMP" written on it.

This is just a fan produced multi-cam mix, dubbed with the NUGS recording of the show. No pro-shot footage in here whatsoever; one of the prominent angles is easily determinable as a screenshot recording (shots like this one show the screen LEDs).

It's a good, easy watch - not too many quick edits, no using a crap camera angle just because it exists - but nothing truly remarkable. 

Considering audience multi-cams have been a feature of Bruce tours since the Reunion, not to mention the fact that they almost certainly have the pro-shot HD screen feed in the vaults, I'm 99.999999% confident that INC had nothing to do with this. 

47 minutes ago, Graham from Australia said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is INC produced it is that good.

Thanks for the heads up

I look forward to enjoying it tomorrow

I was at that show and had spent my life waiting to finally hear NYCS and all the drunks around me had to yap through it because it was a quiet song. Watching this reminds me of all the idiots with their signs ruining people nights. I hope if ever again there is a no sign policy.

• Like 1

There once was a full concert video of Rome 16/7/16 by ReasonToBelieve but it was removed along with many others after while. That was much better picturewise than this one from Pittsburg. Amazingly sharp and crisp recording. The reason for removing was probably official audio so I suppose this one won’t stay long, either. Anyway, thanks for sharing, great watching!

17 hours ago, gus said:

I was at that show and had spent my life waiting to finally hear NYCS and all the drunks around me had to yap through it because it was a quiet song. Watching this reminds me of all the idiots with their signs ruining people nights. I hope if ever again there is a no sign policy.

Not sure if New York City Serenade is an example, but someone out there who just like you had a dream of getting to hear a certain rare song live has one of those "idiots with their signs" to thank for that dream coming true.

10 minutes ago, stillilllife said:

Not sure if New York City Serenade is an example, but someone out there who just like you had a dream of getting to hear a certain rare song live has one of those "idiots with their signs" to thank for that dream coming true.

Admittedly i never had someone block my view with a sign .....but that being said ..... the sign seems like a lesser offense than never shutting up through a quiet song ....That i have had the misfortune of experiencing and it really sucks

• Like 2