1 minute ago, janeymarywendy said:

Where can I find my notifications and PMs?

They should be in the same place, but they don't stand out as much as they used to. I'll like your post so that you should see the notification 

7 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

They should be in the same place, but they don't stand out as much as they used to. I'll like your post so that you should see the notification 

I'm only looking on my phone at the moment. Usually I would get a little red sign in the top right hand corner above either the bell or the envelope. I don't see either one. I can see you've liked my post though.

2 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

I'm only looking on my phone at the moment. Usually I would get a little red sign in the top right hand corner above either the bell or the envelope. I don't see either one. I can see you've liked my post though.

I can't vouch for phones, but on my PC and Tablet (using Windows) all that's changed is the colour of the notification from red to green.

46 minutes ago, burghfan said:

One thing that I see is that now when I hover my mouse over the Go to topic listing and Next unread topic links is that they disappear.  It is like that in Firefox and Edge.

I'm guessing that this is the 1 thing that @CosmicKid let @CmonMrTrouble and @JudgeBrown be in charge of.

Yes, I noticed that, too. I'll fix that soon and make sure Mikey and the Judge don't get near it.