Greasy Lake Community

Update done

20 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

I'm only looking on my phone at the moment. Usually I would get a little red sign in the top right hand corner above either the bell or the envelope. I don't see either one. I can see you've liked my post though.

I guess your using Greasy Lake by night(the green one) like me, if you go to the bottom of the page to theme and change it to day the sign in pm's and notifications shows.

14 minutes ago, Eden said:

I guess your using Greasy Lake by night(the green one) like me, if you go to the bottom of the page to theme and change it to day the sign in pm's and notifications shows.

No, I just changed to day but sadly it still doesn't work. I might try signing out on my phone if I can find the sign out button, and then sign back in.

I may be some time. :)

• Haha 2

Just now, janeymarywendy said:

No, I just changed to day but sadly it still doesn't work. I might try signing out on my phone if I can find the sign out button, and then sign back in.

I may be some time. :)

Doesn’t work for me either.

Some of the almost invisible text labels have now been fixed, including the top bar with notifications, but you may not see it right away depending on what browser and gadget you are using.

I should also mention that with this update, an actual app has been released. I need to set it up before it can be used, but I will get around to that before long and let you know.

• Thanks 6

13 minutes ago, CosmicKid said:

Some of the almost invisible text labels have now been fixed, including the top bar with notifications, but you may not see it right away depending on what browser and gadget you are using.

That's now fixed, thank you.

11 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

@CosmicKid, is there a way I can change back to Greasy Lake By Night? Can't seem to see it at the bottom of the page anywhere.

Not at the moment, but it will be possible again. Please read this thread: 

• Thanks 1