Greasy Lake Community

My Biggest Bruce Regret ?

On 10/6/2020 at 6:33 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

Never getting to see Danny or C

Patti please be at my next show 

I never saw Danny, but I got to see Clarence twice, unfortunately I fell asleep at the first one, and I don't remember much of the second, which is a shame as iti was the "first time they played btr full through :(. Still glad I remember what I do of them.

• Like 1

Opposite of a regret. Never intended to go to Springsteen on Broadway but I did. Got a Brucie Bonus next morning to find Manhattan covered in snow - what a wonderful few days spent with my wife and son.

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

16 minutes ago, homesquid said:

Not going skiing in Aspen with my ex-wife circa 2001 when she met Bruce on the slopes.....while I was home in California 

I can't picture Bruce skiing

I tried it once

Its horrible 

When you fall over its wet and cold and tiny little kids go wizzing past you at 100 miles an hour 

On 10/11/2020 at 11:06 AM, jag3004 said:

But getting voted in twice? would that be unfortunate? again? but it was a rhetorical question, as are these 

If Trump gets voted in again it would be a)unfortunate, b)inexplicable and c)unforgivable.

I get him NOT being a 'politician' is his appeal and a reason so many vote for him But HIM? Surely there are other NON-Politicians in the US who are honest, compassionate and honourable that could appeal? But HIM? He has taken so many in and to the cleaners with his Chapter 11s, he cares about nobody (except a few of his family), he only cares about MONEY and he lives in his own, self created, alternate universe.

I LOVE the way he bags out everyone who LEAVES the White House as not being very capable, able or any good! HE HIRES THEM to start with. What does that tell you about him? He is loathsome.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BITUSA said:

If Trump gets voted in again it would be a)unfortunate, b)inexplicable and c)unforgivable.

I get him NOT being a 'politician' is his appeal and a reason so many vote for him But HIM? Surely there are other NON-Politicians in the US who are honest, compassionate and honourable that could appeal? But HIM? He has taken so many in and to the cleaners with his Chapter 11s, he cares about nobody (except a few of his family), he only cares about MONEY and he lives in his own, self created, alternate universe.

I LOVE the way he bags out everyone who LEAVES the White House as not being very capable, able or any good! HE HIRES THEM to start with. What does that tell you about him? He is loathsome.

Ever heard the song look what they did by Low Cut Connie?

The first verse straight up describes Donald.