Greasy Lake Community

Thought it was great. Outstanding.  Best thing he’s done in a while imo. Band sounds phenomenal. Classic E Street. Lyrics are much stronger than Letter to You. “I’m alive” means so much this day in time. Still here. Still fighting. His voice isn’t what it once was but he’s over 70 now and that’s understandable. Very excited for the album now.

• Like 3
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lights out Max starts playing Good evening fiiiiiine citizens of *insert city here* - is there anybody alive out there? One, two  One, two, three, four "I hear the sound of yo

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It's a song full of those complex (and yet perfectly simple) contradictions that Bruce so brilliantly draws together in his music.  The melody, the band, is a starburst

Played the song four times back to back on big headphones tonight whilst watching the video. So powerful watching 50 years of his career like that. Brilliant song, and fittingly great video. Feel so p

Posted Images

"'Ghosts' is about the beauty and joy of being in a band, and the pain of losing one another to illness and time. 'Ghosts' tries to speak to the spirit of the music itself, something none of us owns but can only discover and share together. In the E Street Band it resides in our collective soul, powered by the heart." - Bruce

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

"'Ghosts' is about the beauty and joy of being in a band, and the pain of losing one another to illness and time. 'Ghosts' tries to speak to the spirit of the music itself, something none of us owns but can only discover and share together. In the E Street Band it resides in our collective soul, powered by the heart." - Bruce

Funny, I thought "band"  was a metaphor for any group of people in a meaningful relationship (family, friends, fans), and the music is the harmony of their being.  Surprised he went with a narrow interpretation.

• Like 3

Love this song. Really love it. Exciting time to be a Bruce fan.

Feeling a lot of Stevie on this one, its right up his alley in terms of sound and catchy melody I think.

I'm very happy they filmed the sessions as they did, there's something wonderful seeing them all together in the studio again

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, kentboss said:

Brilliant. Touch of Radio Nowhere in places, but so fresh. Love it. 

That'll do me. Can't wait to hear it when I get the album. Well, actually, I CAN wait.

• Like 2

Wow. Just wow. Catchy rocking E Street instant classic. And that video is sensational. Live footage of The Castiles! I had no idea that this exists. Very very moving. All those band members they lost. All the ghosts. And I´m not sure, but I think there´s also a glimpse of Obie in the audience midways in the video. Can anyone confirm? Thank you for posting and dumping the video!

• Like 3