Greasy Lake Community

Is this pic really from 1999?

He had that beard early into the Reunion Tour and the descripton of the pic says 1999 (supposedly Copenhagen), but this looks a little like 1993 to me. What do you think? I also couldn't find any other pics of that tour with him wearing a sleeveless vest. And a review of the Copenhagen 1999 open air show says that it was cold and rainy.

330509750_BruceSpringsteen1999a.thumb.jpg.5dba69169fbd8e3884ab544f55cb5052.jpg

Those pictures are on the photographer's own website labelled as 1999, which you would have hoped would be accurate.

https://martinhoienphotography.com/from-the-old-archive.html

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Growin' Up said:

Bruce modelled his look on a slightly overweight deputy head-teacher during the Reunion tour. 

I was going to say he was a little fuller in the face durring the reunion tour from  what ive seen

But then i wasn't there 

In my opinion 92/93

It is not only the look but he had a kind of pose during that tour that i have only seen at that time, kind of like standing on one leg for a while holding  up the guitar.

Not sure how to  describe it but i always thought it strange that that pose was only during the 92/93 tour maybe because he had  Shane Fontayne, next to him doing  also some strange moves:)