Greasy Lake Community

Champions League 2020/2021

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope o'boogie can get refunds on his Real and PSG shirts and buy Roma and Villareal ones in time for tomorrow's matches.

THE DRAW  Group A: Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar, Inter Milan, Borussia Monchengladbach Group C: FC Porto, Mancheste

I feel sorry for the folk who had already booked a nice trip to Porto for this time, expecting to enjoy a relaxing few days taking in the cultural and culinary delights of the city.  With the arrival

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

There could be a new name on that trophy this season.

Well they is only one name left that's not on that trophy and I agree

I love most all sports and follow pretty closely to what I'm interested in. And I've never seen the weirdest shit that happens in the second leg of there CL's match than anything in sports. So everyone is still in play!   

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I love most all sports and follow pretty closely to what I'm interested in. And I've never seen the weirdest shit that happens in the second leg of there CL's match than anything in sports. So everyone is still in play!   

You guys should be fine. I really think you'll win it this year.  Unless we can magically fill Anfield for the second leg against RM we are completely fooked! :( (oh, and heal VVD overnight too!)

A PSG v City semi would be interesting. PSG are menacing on the break and if they watch how United won 2-0 at Etihad this season they will see the recipe to go through. PSG is probably the worst team to face when City lose the ball. PSG will play both legs like away legs. 

Fantastic two games, and last night`s second leg in Paris was exceptional between undoubtably the two best teams in Europe just now, Munich were more of a team but lacked that spark, PSG had some great performances, and should have been two up before Munich scored, although that did make it a more interesting game. Draxlar did well until he was subbed,Gueye got through a power of very good work, Mbappe was quiet overall but always a threat, Di Maria was superb and put on a real show that left foot is just magical and for me he just missed out on MOTM, It pains me to say this as he is such an obnoxious runt but Neymar was also superb but too selfish at times, my MOTM was Paredes who put in a monumental shift box to box and was just what they needed with Verratti unavalable. I doubt we will see a better game this season, and Munich deserve great credit for that.

Champions League

2 TGLITW teams

1 team from France

1 team from Spain

Europa League

2 TGLITW teams

1 team from Italy

1 team from Spain

Could be all TGLITW finals again

9 hours ago, AMIW said:

Could be all TGLITW finals again

If so, would make for a tasty UEFA Super Cup match with fans back at Windsor Park in Belfast in August. 

But hopefully it will be United v PSG or Real Madrid. 

• 2 weeks later...

For my American friends who want to watch CL semi's 

Paramount + is the carrier. Free one week trial! Sign up today watch City v PSG today and next Tuesday cancel service and watch the championship on CBS network. 

here in hotlanta Univision it is an over the air channel much like ABC, PBS etc

google says WRBU channel 28 or 46 for St Louis

1 minute ago, AMIW said:

here in hotlanta Univision it is an over the air channel much like ABC, PBS etc

google says WRBU channel 28 or 46 for St Louis

Thanks but after further review I can watch on CBS Sports Network which I have on my You Tube TV. I did sign up for the free week on Paramount +. Just need to remember to cancel now! 

So a Champions League Final preview this weekend! 

How will each play this match? Chelsea needs the win way more then City. But City want to put an end to the season. 

On 4/15/2021 at 6:50 AM, doesthisbusstop said:

My money is on a Real Madrid v PSG final at 4/1 which is a great bet to make a few quid. 

You reckon? :rolleyes:

I hope o'boogie can get refunds on his Real and PSG shirts and buy Roma and Villareal ones in time for tomorrow's matches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get ready for all the bizarre scenarios that happen if chelsea win this or the fa cup taking away spots from other league teamS

MAN CITY winning does not change the scenarios at all since they are already in Europe from their league position