Letter to You film coming to Apple TV+

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are 100% Android in our house  The only apples are in the fruit bowl

Don't hate me, but I think the movie "poster" would make a better album cover than the actual LP...    

Film is coming exclusively to Apple TV. I'll probably sign up for a trial or just get a month of it to watch it. I don't have any Apple devices, so this will be fun.

Posted Images

I was hoping for a BluRay / dvd release    and not on something exclusive like AppleTV or Netflix.  I am really looking forward to this documentary. Hopefully there is a way to watch this without taking a subscription to AppleTV 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Marnix said:

Hopefully there is a way to watch this without taking a subscription to AppleTV 

It seems you can get a 7 day free trial, which I guess is what many of us will be doing.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

It seems you can get a 7 day free trial, which I guess is what many of us will be doing.

Yeah, and it's only $5 a month which isn't actually all that bad all things considered.

crap over the years we have had to jump through hoops to watch bruce on showtime, hbo and netflix (am i missing any?) now another platform!

guess we should be grateful it isnt on Mickey+ which does not offer even a 1hr frr trial:angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I fear this is going to be too hard for me :(

I had a quick look this evening and it looks relatively straightforward - I'm sure we'll be able to help you out closer to the time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

I think anyone who bought a new IPad, IPhone, mac etc in the last year might have received a free year of Apple TV. 

That’s us. Hadn’t bothered activating it until today, but in now

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

We'll have to get drunk that week and drown our sorrows together

Or eat a lot of chocolate

Cheap drunk, so it will be lots of chocloate, unless someone can example it to me.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jmw said:

Cheap drunk, so it will be lots of chocloate, unless someone can example it to me.

I did a Google for NZ, it just looks too hard like i need to buy an exspensive looking thingy to make it work on lap top and my phone is probably too old to support  the app

I really hoped for $35 the cd would have come with a bonus disk like WOAD did 

But don't worry, im sure we'll  watch it somehow eventually 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I fear this is going to be too hard for me :(

If I'll find the documentary somewhere else, I'll make sure you'll have it too. Films like this tend to "find their way" to certain sites I visit. 

• Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Breakaway said:

If I'll find the documentary somewhere else, I'll make sure you'll have it too. 

From myself and my technologically challenged Bruce sister - thank you 

• Bruuuuce! 2