Greasy Lake Community

The Official Letter to You album and documentary thread

Maybe it´s an idea to have one thread (instead of numerous) where we can discuss everything about the new "Letter To You" album, singles and also the documentary what is coming to Apple TV.

Maybe  that the moderators can add the previous topics about the singles, the album and the documentary to this one. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, USAman said:

Good call

Two weeks to go, will there be another single before then do we know?

There were three singles from Western Stars released before the album came out last year, so on that basis I would expect one more from LTY.

28 minutes ago, USAman said:

Good call

Two weeks to go, will there be another single before then do we know?

No we don't know, but there were three before Western Stars. I think we'd have known by now if there was going to be one this week, so maybe next Thursday or Friday.

So, is this thread officially official or unofficially official? Of course it could also be semi-officially official, which I guess would also make it semi-officially unofficial.

Is there anyone who can rule on the officialness or unofficialness to determine whether this thread has officially or unofficially been designated as official?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

So, is this thread officially official or unofficially official? Of course it could also be semi-officially official, which I guess would also make it semi-officially unofficial.

Is there anyone who can rule on the officialness or unofficialness to determine whether this thread has officially or unofficially been designation as official?

We need an Official to sort this out. 

• Haha 1

Anybody checked out estimated delivery times for this

Absolutly bloody pathetic 

Will be dispatched day before release but overnight courier seems to be a thing of the post covid world (even though NZ is covid free again) 

I might as well wait a few days for it to drop in price

I see in Aussie its only A$19.99 at Sanity 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Marnix said:

Just arrived in my mailbox 

I was outside when the postman arrived and handed me two items. One contained 'Letter To You' and the other contained a can of garage door paint. Which one should I deal with first? :P

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Perisic said:

Just bought the album at the local record store. Is there any interest to open a thread per song tomorrow? Or is that too much? Lots to discuss.

I vote for it being too much. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Perisic said:

Just bought the album at the local record store. Is there any interest to open a thread per song tomorrow? Or is that too much? Lots to discuss.

Just do it. I might not be chiming in until next week though cos I may have fluffed the ordering. Hard to believe, eh?

• Like 2