Greasy Lake Community

Is there anyone one from China ?

Welcome to greasy lake @Tenthavenuefreezeout

How wonderful to have someone join us from China 

I hope you can find some like minded fans near you because i know what its like to be all alone 

But we are here for you 

616D-SWxN0L.jpg

Wow .Hello Every One .I first Listened Springsteen is We Are the world in 2010? Maybe?.I don't know him .But he Really makes a impression .at that time.I was just  listen to songs randomly.I only love 3 songs of him the river,glorydays.Borntorun.I start listen to his full album in 2016 .Born in the USA ..I don't know Nothing about lyricsjust feel like It's very catchy .you can even predict the tunes Half way .But Born To Run full album is amazing.Especially the jungleland. I'm Just .just..Nowords .I only got into the rolling stones and a little of Pink Floyd before.this is some of the music they couldn't make in their whole career.Iand I watched his London calling show .love it .sometimes I still listen that show now .But That's the Only 2 album I listened .But Later that year I got into U2.

In 2018 I somehow interesed in Bruce again .listened Almost his every album .He is My favorite Singer .in China pop chart Almost Every song is about break up .His songs really Open a New world for me .

Since I get into Springsteen .I can't enjoy Pink Floyd anymore .Because I look their lyrics .I have no idea .What they are talking about .feel like they were being pompous .

But I still enjoy stones tho .

• Like 5
  • Bruuuuce! 4

4 minutes ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Wow .Hello Every One .I first Listened Springsteen is We Are the world in 2010? Maybe?.I don't know him .But he Really makes a impression .at that time.I was just  listen to songs randomly.I only love 3 songs of him the river,glorydays.Borntorun.I start listen to his full album in 2016 .Born in the USA ..I don't know Nothing about lyricsjust feel like It's very catchy .you can even predict the tunes Half way .But Born To Run full album is amazing.Especially the jungleland. I'm Just .just..Nowords .I only got into the rolling stones and a little of Pink Floyd before.this is some of the music they couldn't make in their whole career.Iand I watched his London calling show .love it .sometimes I still listen that show now .But That's the Only 2 album I listened .But Later that year I got into U2.

In 2018 I somehow interesed in Bruce again .listened Almost his every album .He is My favorite Singer .in China pop chart Almost Every song is about break up .His songs really Open a New world for me .

Since I get into Springsteen .I can't enjoy Pink Floyd anymore .Because I look their lyrics .I have no idea .What they are talking about .feel like they were being pompous .

Welcome! Glad you found music you enjoy, and found a place to discuss it!

I agree even here in the states, lots of the music my friends (and my brother who dabbles in listening to Pop) all their music is sad, break ups, downright depressing. Not to say Springsteen doesn't have any of those songs, but it's uplifting to me.

Hope you enjoy this space! 

7 minutes ago, zzcoolness said:

Welcome! Glad you found music you enjoy, and found a place to discuss it!

I agree even here in the states, lots of the music my friends (and my brother who dabbles in listening to Pop) all their music is sad, break ups, downright depressing. Not to say Springsteen doesn't have any of those songs, but it's uplifting to me.

Hope you enjoy this space! 

Yeah .now China 's most popular Singer is 薛之谦。One of My friend is his super fan .nearly all his songs is about sad break up or sad love story .there wasn't even a happy One .

But Springsteen write about bus and cars .he write break ups too .But it wasn't  always sad .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

I love Pink Floyd but I do go stretches without listening to them. Don’t blow them off altogether. Take a break then come back to them and you’ll likely appreciate them again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

I love Floyd and I love their lyrics. But we can’t escape the fact that they are Cambridge graduates who experimented in many ways ! So maybe their lyrics could be perceived as pompous to some ears ! 

Welcome to you by the way ! 

I like Pink Floyd but i stoped listening to them because they made me feel angry :lol:

Im so happy you are finding joy in listening to Bruce Springsteen 

Doesn't matter were we are from - Bruce is relatable 

Its really nice to have you along for the ride with us 

• Bruuuuce! 1