Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Help .Can I buy his shows with paypal ?


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Since I live in China .I don't have credit cards.I go to Springsteen .net 

But it needs city name ?For What ?

I thought We just need to download it online .

Hey there! I think I understand what you are saying, when you go to live website, you need to click on the paypal link and it should take you there.image.thumb.png.36eb7b62f35c74bfae838b2c0be44c09.png 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Does it was download online ?

Still don't know Why it needs My address ?

I presume you have used paypal before correct? It needs a billing address for whatever CC/DC you use.

Be sure to check you are buying a digital download and not a cd or Mp3/CD Combo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Still don't know Why it needs My address ?

If buying with PayPal you shouldn't need to give Nugs your address. But PayPal will need it to check that it matches the billing address of the card.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

OK thanks guys .I never use paypal before  .I don't even know how to put money in paypal  .But I have a China bank card .I link it to paypal .hope this can work .It's 1.Am here .I will try this tomorrow 

Good luck 

These shows are amazing

You need them !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

When I click full site .it goes back to main page Butinfullsite and I click shopping cart .it goes back to mobile version again .

I'm so done .

Don't give up

Someone more capable than me will be along to help shortly

Honesty i know the frustration 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use PayPal all the time. Go directly to their site, start a new account and link your card or even a travel card to it, I don’t use my bank account number for it though.  As stated above, the address the card is registered to will be used as your PayPal address, basically where the bill is sent to.   The setup only takes a few minutes.  After you set up on their site then go back to the Bruce site and order away, all you will have to do is log back into PayPal at that time and verify the purchase. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, 65pacecar said:

I use PayPal all the time. Go directly to their site, start a new account and link your card or even a travel card to it, I don’t use my bank account number for it though.  As stated above, the address the card is registered to will be used as your PayPal address, basically where the bill is sent to.   The setup only takes a few minutes.  After you set up on their site then go back to the Bruce site and order away, all you will have to do is log back into PayPal at that time and verify the purchase. 

Yeah But .Bruce site doesn't seems to have paypal link on cellphone version .I try go to full website mode .But it won't .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Yeah But .Bruce site doesn't seems to have paypal link on cellphone version .I try go to full website mode .But it won't .

Can you download to your computer, then use ITunes or whatever is compatible with your phone to add it to your playlist?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

No .My computer doesn't have a VPN .

I am trully sorry i am of no help 

Have any of your freinds had luck with paypal ?

Or is it just nugs that is the problem?

 I found an email adress

Accros their catalogue they must have other China based customers 

https://api.nugs.net/contact-us

Screenshot_20201012-171519.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I am trully sorry i am of no help 

Have any of your freinds had luck with paypal ?

Or is it just nugs that is the problem?

 I found an email adress

Accros their catalogue they must have other China based customers 

https://api.nugs.net/contact-us

Screenshot_20201012-171519.png

Thanks for Your reply 

I think It's live Bruce Springsteen .net 's problem .

Don't have a paypal link on purchase page .

Can't go to full site on purchase page .

Maybe in New year .I'm back home can set up a VPN on My computer .So I can finally buy some show 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Thanks for Your reply 

I think It's live Bruce Springsteen .net 's problem .

Don't have a paypal link on purchase page .

Can't go to full site on purchase page .

Maybe in New year .I'm back home can set up a VPN on My computer .So I can finally buy some show 

Perseverance will reward you im sure 

I hope the exchange rate is kind to you 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a thought in the mean time

See we have pretty strick rules here regarding what we can and cant trade amount ourselves 

But while your waiting to sort the pay pay thing out why don't you check out the bootleg thread 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...