Greasy Lake Community

im sorry this is ridiculous - Bruce says he'll move to 'Oz if ..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has everyone lost the ability, and the will, to actually read??!! In a "virtual press conference" including folks from Australia, literally on the other side of the world from the US, Bruce "JOKE

The power of the American dream has been abandoned, he says. That was where I stopped reading. It’s such nonsense. The citizens roll through everyday in pursuit of their dream. The president doesn’t c

Half of Hollywood says that every election. None do it. And if Bruce happen to do it, would be hypocritical to what a lot of his music says. Badlands. Darkness. 

Posted Images

What....No outrage from the righties??  A rock star says he's going to move to another country if Trump wins & gets vilified as a treasonous coward. The president says the same thing............crickets.

1 minute ago, JustDan said:

What....No outrage from the righties??  A rock star says he's going to move to another country if Trump wins & gets vilified as a treasonous coward. The president suggests the same thing, probably in jest as well &............crickets.

17 minutes ago, JustDan said:

What....No outrage from the righties??  A rock star says he's going to move to another country if Trump wins & gets vilified as a treasonous coward. The president says the same thing............crickets.

It was only a joke, come on man! 

7 hours ago, JustDan said:

Australia would be so lucky :lol:

• Like 1

@Daisey Jeep I'm a Kiwi. I got Australian citizenship as well as NZ citizenship.  If the criteria is NZers have to live here 5 years and then they can apply for Aussie citizenship, and the issue for a lot of the people seemingly under threat of deportation is that they have lived here most or all of their lives, why didn't they take out Australian citizenship at some point since 2001????

Oh, and go Jacinda! B)

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Shaun said:

No thanks. We've got a couple of wannabe Trumps here already.

Is Pauline Hansen still at in ?

And no tryingto give us back Russel Crowe either!

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Shaun said:

@Daisey Jeep I'm a Kiwi. I got Australian citizenship as well as NZ citizenship.  If the criteria is NZers have to live here 5 years and then they can apply for Aussie citizenship, and the issue for a lot of the people seemingly under threat of deportation is that they have lived here most or all of their lives, why didn't they take out Australian citizenship at some point since 2001????

Oh, and go Jacinda! B)

Ill put Jisinta on the next plane for you 

2 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Ill put Jisinta on the next plane for you 

ha ha yes please.  She would be a whole lot better than the wannabe right wing nutjobs in power here.

With a comment like that you must have REALLY enjoyed election night :D

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Shaun said:

ha ha yes please.  She would be a whole lot better than the wannabe right wing nutjobs in power here.

With a comment like that you must have REALLY enjoyed election night :D

We can do a swap  - ill take Scott, you can have Jisinta 

I haven't been able to watch the news for the last two nights ...i think I'll skip tonight's as well 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

We can do a swap  - ill take Scott, you can have Jisinta 

I haven't been able to watch the news for the last two nights ...i think I'll skip tonight's as well 

I used to think your folksy shucks I can't spell schtick was harmless, even if a little embarrassing for some of the rest of us Kiwis. I am seriously not so sure now.  Your willful misspelling of Jacinda's name, for example, isn't clever, no matter how many times you do it.  But I've figured you out now - you're in mourning because Jami-Lee Ross & Advance NZ got exactly what their wackjob conspiracy theory policy platform deserved. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

You’re very lucky to have her, I wish she was UK Prime Minister.

I know things are not good over there for you guys. I do sincearly wish you had better and as a person.  you could do worse than her

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Shaun said:

I used to think your folksy shucks I can't spell schtick was harmless, even if a little embarrassing for some of the rest of us Kiwis. I am seriously not so sure now.  Your willful misspelling of Jacinda's name, for example, isn't clever, no matter how many times you do it.  But I've figured you out now - you're in mourning because Jami-Lee Ross & Advance NZ got exactly what their wackjob conspiracy theory policy platform deserved. 

You know i can't spell

http://www.ldonline.org/article/12770/#:~:text=Dysgraphia is a learning disability,has dysgraphia is not sufficient.

Its nothing disrespectful toward anyone - ive even spelt Springsteen wrong which personally i found deeply shameful 

Hell ive even spelt my own name wrong on more than one ocassion ! 

I can't help it and i can't do it on demand

I only wanted one thing  which was Judith Collins, no nut jobs from either end of the political spectrum 

Screenshot_20201021-133552.png

7 hours ago, Shaun said:

I hope that this was was a bit tongue in cheek and that you know the lady personally.

However even if it was, it is still nasty and mean.

If it was in jest, then my apologies.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Stranger in town said:

I hope that this was was a bit tongue in cheek and that you know the lady personally.

However even if it was, it is still nasty and mean.

If it was in jest, then my apologies.

It was a bit of both so I'll take your half an apology and offer a half apology of my own... B)

• Like 4

This afternoon, whilst out walking, I was listening to a Brisbane show from February 2017, shortly after Trump's Inauguration. Speaking to some Canadians in the audience, Bruce jokes that he will be heading up there soon. 

15 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

This afternoon, whilst out walking, I was listening to a Brisbane show from February 2017, shortly after Trump's Inauguration. Speaking to some Canadians in the audience, Bruce jokes that he will be heading up there soon. 

Can you tell by his tone if he was joking? ;)

• Like 1