Greasy Lake Community

"Letter to you"-album has leaked

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I think everyone just needs to chill out and be happy we have new music!

Perhaps viewing a thread titled 'letter to you album has leaked' isn't the right thing to be looking at if you don't want to read stuff about the album. 

I go back to my favourite line ever on GL. When Magic leaked two weeks before release there was a similar thread to this, and someone asked 'how are you having a discussion about the new album -

Posted Images

I'm sorry but I'm not sharing the info on where I stumbled onto the album.

Sharing of official material is not allowed here and I respect that.

I wish I hadn't found out - temptation like this is awful!

• Thanks 4
2 minutes ago, Perisic said:

Google is your friend if you want it - not that hard to find. I'm trying to resist too lol.

Just a reminder to folks, popular items offered as Zip files are often hiding viruses and malware - choose wisely

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Please folks, no posting of links to unauthorized downloads. 

I'm not going to. No one else should either. The leak, however, is news and I guess news is allowed here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

I'm not going to. No one else should either. The leak, however, is news and I guess news is allowed here.

Absolutely - and the "full album" has been shared before this morning, but it does seem as if the dam has broken and it is flooding the neighborhoods ;)

As a newsworthy item, this thread is fine, and if people want it they can find it - (please be safe and don't download without virus checks)

But we (obviously) will not allow any linking to places where it can be downloaded until there is an official way to get this music

And please no posts saying "PLEASE SEND IT TO ME" either, if you want it, it is easily found

Thanks everyone, for understanding that

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

How thw hell this happens ?ridiculous .

In all honesty, they should of figured that this would happen, making the review embargo go up 8 days out, with reviewers getting the album a few days before that. It was bound to leak out.

• Like 1

I was already looking forward to it but but since today we are for the 2nd time in a semi lockdown and the business were I work again is closed. So I need something positive and I am really happy that it already circulates and I really looking forward to hear it. 

• Like 2