Greasy Lake Community

"Letter to you"-album has leaked

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I think everyone just needs to chill out and be happy we have new music!

Perhaps viewing a thread titled 'letter to you album has leaked' isn't the right thing to be looking at if you don't want to read stuff about the album. 

I go back to my favourite line ever on GL. When Magic leaked two weeks before release there was a similar thread to this, and someone asked 'how are you having a discussion about the new album -

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Thunder Roadie said:

Talking of leaks , I’ve got one in my bathroom ! Is this the right thread to get a plumber ? 

What is the release date of the leak?

What format is the leak in, sink, tub, toilet?

Do you own or rent?  If you own then the leak is yours to fix or not, if you rent then report the leak to your landlord since they own whatever is leaking and you don't want to use the leak without their knowledge and permission.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, AMIW said:

My copy of the album, ordered 1 hr after it was first listed on amazon still hasn’t shipped:(

it appears to still be at an amazon facility in Reno:angry:

Reno, isn't that near Ning?  This might be payback for suggesting to un-pin the dog thread.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, JoanFontaine said:

Posts deleted.  Please don't post links to the sale of the leaked album.  Thanks

I wasn't recommending it!  I was shocked that somebody was selling downloads on Ebay and I wanted to know what other people thought about that.

Most people on here had apparently already got it via the leak anyway.  I am not one of them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I'll be picking mind up at Wal-Mart tomorrow. 

I pre-ordered mine from Wal-Mart's website when it was announced and the album is no longer on their website. The vinyl version is but the CD is not. I wont let me cancel my order so I guess I will see tomorrow if it's ready for pick up or if I will have to just go back to the limited music section and buy it HOWEVER I asked an employee last time I was there and he said the album is not in their system so Wal-Mart might not get it! The vinyl version wont be available until 10/28 btw. Below is the original Wal-Mart link for the CD which is empty now...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bruce-Springsteen-Letter-To-You-CD/329941643

12 minutes ago, Jason1978 said:

I pre-ordered mine from Wal-Mart's website when it was announced and the album is no longer on their website. The vinyl version is but the CD is not. I wont let me cancel my order so I guess I will see tomorrow if it's ready for pick up or if I will have to just go back to the limited music section and buy it HOWEVER I asked an employee last time I was there and he said the album is not in their system so Wal-Mart might not get it! The vinyl version wont be available until 10/28 btw. Below is the original Wal-Mart link for the CD which is empty now...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bruce-Springsteen-Letter-To-You-CD/329941643

Most likely it will be at the Wal-Mart Store I go to. 

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

still no movement on my package ordered on Sept 10th should i send Ning some dog food to get it moving.

This is why this time ive just given up on getting it om release day and im just going to go into an actual shop next week to get it 

(I did deside this before the leak) 

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I'll be picking mind up at Wal-Mart tomorrow. 

So many shop assistants and check out operators have been made redundant durring covid i am also getting mine from a big box this time around

We don't have a record shop here and a big box is the best we can do 

1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

So many shop assistants and check out operators have been made redundant durring covid i am also getting mine from a big box this time around

We don't have a record shop here and a big box is the best we can do 

Oh, I would love to buy from a record shop here, not many left, but I also waited until release date, so I want mind tomorrow. No questions! 

• Bruuuuce! 1
51 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Oh, I would love to buy from a record shop here, not many left, but I also waited until release date, so I want mind tomorrow. No questions! 

Not showing at the big box yet 

My search brought up nothing like it :angry:

Screenshot_20201023-093659.png

On 10/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, AMIW said:

still no movement on my package ordered on Sept 10th should i send Ning some dog food to get it moving.

dog food has been delivered to Ning and as if by magic my package has winged its way to Buford GA so it should be with me soon (finally(

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
3 hours ago, AMIW said:

dog food has been delivered to Ning and as if by magic my package has winged its way to Buford GA so it should be with me soon (finally(

Are you saying that you bribed Ning to get your package moving?  That sounds like libel.  I think you should send Ning some dog treats as an apology.

• Haha 1