Greasy Lake Community

"Letter to you"-album has leaked

On 10/22/2020 at 2:46 PM, Jimmy James said:

Oh, I would love to buy from a record shop here, not many left, but I also waited until release date, so I want mind tomorrow. No questions! 

Actually I did end up buying from Vintage Vinyl, local record store here. It was only $2.00 more and they had plenty in stock. Rather give the local guy $2.00 extra then giving Wal Mart $2.00 less. 

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I think everyone just needs to chill out and be happy we have new music!

Perhaps viewing a thread titled 'letter to you album has leaked' isn't the right thing to be looking at if you don't want to read stuff about the album. 

I go back to my favourite line ever on GL. When Magic leaked two weeks before release there was a similar thread to this, and someone asked 'how are you having a discussion about the new album -

Posted Images

Bugga it !

Im just ganna get it from JB hi fi - delivery is less than bus fair and its pissing down today and i still cant find it on the big box's web site 

Meanwhile finger's crossed i don't get a knock at the door from these two

772f3a583695828b2fa70e3ee0bc08d9.jpg

On 10/17/2020 at 9:28 PM, slane85 said:

Wow - there's a handle I haven't seen for some time! How are things Jim? Meath scored 19 points against you lads tonight and still lost!

Great win for the minors earlier tho

I"m doing ok-ish (lol) Slaney. Back home since 2017. Trying to get used to the natives in Clontarf! Hope you are well.