Greasy Lake Community

"Letter to you"-album has leaked

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I think everyone just needs to chill out and be happy we have new music!

Perhaps viewing a thread titled 'letter to you album has leaked' isn't the right thing to be looking at if you don't want to read stuff about the album. 

I go back to my favourite line ever on GL. When Magic leaked two weeks before release there was a similar thread to this, and someone asked 'how are you having a discussion about the new album -

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, risingaurora said:

Is the Greasy Lake twitter feed really the 'official' twitter of this site? 

If so he should be stood down. Telling the wife of a member of the E Street Band to 'go f*** yourself' is surely not acceptable, in any way. 

Nonsense.  He/she should be applauded. 

3 minutes ago, risingaurora said:

Its a he, that much is clear. 

Really - applauded, telling people to go **** themselves? No way 

Too right if somebody's been trolling you - i'd be inclined to tell them where to go too.

Give me the job Karsten. 

It wasn't all that long ago that Nils was using his own social media/website to ask people to sell him medicine so he could stockpile...  

20201015_171243.thumb.jpg.58adc3d25ff7658c51c13c74100cb369.jpg

1 hour ago, risingaurora said:

Is the Greasy Lake twitter feed really the 'official' twitter of this site? 

If so he should be stood down. Telling the wife of a member of the E Street Band to 'go f*** yourself' is surely not acceptable, in any way. 

Apologies have already been made, and yes it is a bad look to tell anyone to "Fuck Off"

We are better than that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Absolutely - and the "full album" has been shared before this morning, but it does seem as if the dam has broken and it is flooding the neighborhoods ;)

As a newsworthy item, this thread is fine, and if people want it they can find it - (please be safe and don't download without virus checks)

But we (obviously) will not allow any linking to places where it can be downloaded until there is an official way to get this music

And please no posts saying "PLEASE SEND IT TO ME" either, if you want it, it is easily found

Thanks everyone, for understanding that

Thank you

I once got a virus downloading some Bruce related content from u tube 

I got a warning from my virus checker but i nievely thought who would put a vurus in Bruce ? Another fan wouldn't do that 

You can guess what happened 

• Sad 2
7 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

The industry has changed a lot in the last 35 years.  I remember waiting outside the Tower Records store in my area in 1985 and when they opened, I actually had to help them cut open the boxes to get my vinyl and cassette copies the Live 75-85 box set.

Now a lot of artists aren't even creating physical product at all, "download from your favorite music service or from my website" and they save the hassles of the record company, the costs of production and marketing and hopefully sell enough digital content to make a career.

Im still waiting for the tower doco movie to be accessible to me 

19 minutes ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

20201015_171243.thumb.jpg.58adc3d25ff7658c51c13c74100cb369.jpg

Apologies have already been made, and yes it is a bad look to tell anyone to "Fuck Off"

We are better than that

We are better than that !

Im glad i don't know how to tweet 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

We are better than that !

Im glad i don't know how to tweet 

Honestly, I think Twitter is a pretty ugly place overall.   There is almost no one there that offers respect to any opinion.

The politics of our world are pretty ugly and that seems to be most of the content there.  

• Like 4