Greasy Lake Community

Misheared Bruce 's lyrics ?

4 hours ago, robk1 said:

What is your view on lyric sheets ? Would lead to less mix up I guess...but I am anti.

I'm for them.   Besides getting the words right, they're another way to get totally immersed in the album experience...one of the delights of the vinyl era - more space for cool artwork too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hola @ sunshine2020

Es verdad. Mi principal problema no es pedir que me enseñen cómo cargar transferencias en este lugar. El problema sería la cuenta MEGA, es cierto que hay una cuenta gratuita de 50 gigabytes. Pero tiene un límite, y luego solo puedes descargar una transferencia (dependiendo de la cantidad o capacidad de la transferencia) cada 5 horas. Por ejemplo, imagina que cuando pido entre 4 o 5 concerts or transfers siempre descargo una y luego tengo que esperar 5 horas para descargar otra transferencia. es algo tedioso y molesto. entonces es imposible ayudar adecuadamente a las personas que realizan.

Quiero dejar en claro que si fuera por mí, ayudaría todo el tiempo. No quiero molestarlo o enojarme conmigo por no contribuir. Pensé que para no molestarlo era para ver qué piden los demás miembros y si es de mi interés poder descargarlo. Sería jugar a la suerte, pero bueno, es mejor que nada.

Abrazo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hola @ sunshine2020

Es verdad. Mi principal problema no es pedir que me enseñen cómo cargar transferencias en este lugar. El problema sería la cuenta MEGA, es cierto que hay una cuenta gratuita de 50 gigabytes. Pero tiene un límite, y luego solo puedes descargar una transferencia (dependiendo de la cantidad o capacidad de la transferencia) cada 5 horas. Por ejemplo, imagina que cuando pido entre 4 o 5 concerts or transfers siempre descargo una y luego tengo que esperar 5 horas para descargar otra transferencia. es algo tedioso y molesto. entonces es imposible ayudar adecuadamente a las personas que realizan.

Quiero dejar en claro que si fuera por mí, ayudaría todo el tiempo. No quiero molestarlo o enojarme conmigo por no contribuir. Pensé que para no molestarlo era para ver qué piden los demás miembros y si es de mi interés poder descargarlo. Sería jugar a la suerte, pero bueno, es mejor que nada.

Abrazo.

@mickb @bosstrade01

I don't understand  why you posted this message to me here.

I bothered to put that into google translator, for those curious like me:

It's true. My main problem is not asking to be taught how to load transfers in this place. The problem would be the MEGA account, it is true that there is a free account of 50 gigabytes. But it has a limit, and then you can only download a transfer (depending on the amount or capacity of the transfer) every 5 hours. For example, imagine that when I order between 4 or 5 concerts or transfers I always download one and then I have to wait 5 hours to download another transfer.

I want to make it clear that if it were for me, it would help all the time. I do not want to bother him or get angry at me for not contributing. I thought not to bother him was to see what the other members ask and if it is of interest to be able to download it. It would be a game of luck, but well, it's better than nothing.

23 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

It's true. My main problem is not asking to be taught how to load transfers in this place. The problem would be the MEGA account, it is true that there is a free account of 50 gigabytes. But it has a limit, and then you can only download a transfer (depending on the amount or capacity of the transfer) every 5 hours. For example, imagine that when I order between 4 or 5 concerts or transfers I always download one and then I have to wait 5 hours to download another transfer.

I want to make it clear that if it were for me, it would help all the time. I do not want to bother him or get angry at me for not contributing. I thought not to bother him was to see what the other members ask and if it is of interest to be able to download it. It would be a game of luck, but well, it's better than nothing.

hmmm

39 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

15 minutes ago, zzcoolness said:

hmmm

The full thread exists on the Bootleg Collectors Corner, FYI

1 hour ago, stillilllife said:

But I mean, can't you just choose to not look at them?

TWTIATESS didnt come with a lyric sheet ( i dont think)...and that is my all time fave LP...plus the source of my misheard lyric.

3 hours ago, jukeblue said:

Is it you baby or just a bridge in disguise?

It's rainin' but there ain't a cloud in the sky
Musta been a tear from your eye
Everything'll be okay
If only thought'a felt a sweet summer breeze

Musta been your science degree

Are you shitting me I thought it was always science degree:o

• Haha 4

• 3 months later...

I discovered 'Girls in their summer clothes' when I was travelling for a bit in Asia. 

I remembered how special I thought it was that I discovered a song in which Bruce sang: 

"Big Bangkok shines!" (big bank clock chimes) While I was only a few hours away from Bangkok. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frank Atapuma said:

I discovered 'Girls in their summer clothes' when I was travelling for a bit in Asia. 

I remembered how special I thought it was that I discovered a song in which Bruce sang: 

"Big Bangkok shines!" (big bank clock chimes) While I was only a few hours away from Bangkok. 

Welcome!

12 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out Live  2000 

Did Bruce at  the  songs end  yell

' say  meh   somebody',? 

What does  this mean? 

Could mean “save me somebody!”

• 4 weeks later...

I used to think we "danced all night to a Strawberry Band" But I'm not sure if that was from me mishearing the lyrics or if Manfred Mann actually sang Strawberry. I had that Roaring Silence album as a little kid and knew all 3 of the covers from Manfred Mann long before I ever heard Springsteen play them.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...