Greasy Lake Community

Apple Tv Interview on Youtube

This is fantastic. Really well put together - doesn't feel like a virtual meet at all. Man, I'd love to visit Bruce's studio!

Shame there wasn't more of Nebraska 2020. And sorry Bruce, "Surprise, Surprise" should have remained a dream. It sounds like "Thousand Guitars" will end up being 2021's equivalent of "Heaven's Wall" in 2014.

2 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

Zane Lowe. Had a lengthy spell at BBC Radio 1 in the UK, now works for Apple's radio station. 

Little to old for radio 1:D, it felt like the conversation anyone of us would love to have with Bruce.

Absolutely without doubt the best interview I have ever seen with Bruce Springsteen.

Helped by a fantastic interviewer asking great questions.

I would recommend it to every fan to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I echo everyone’s comments.  Fantastic interview.  Zane Lowe did an incredible job with his thoughtful questions, eliciting equally reflective, introspective, informative, and heartfelt responses from Mr. Springsteen.  In fact, I was holding on to every question just as much as I was holding on to every response.  As others have mentioned, it was more like a conversation than an interview.  It’s time to turn in your Springsteen Fan Card if you don’t enjoy this interview.

Oh, by-the-way, the Nebraska guitar moment was chill inducing.

• Like 5

Zane was right when he said Bruce lives in the house of a thousand guitars,that is some collection.

I wonder if Bruce was more relaxed with it being virtual,if he found it easier than being in a room full of people.

The only downside for me was my increasing annoyance with Zane pulling at his tshirt.

• Like 1

I would agree that is the best interview I've ever seen with him. Zane Lowe did an amazing job with such thoughtful reflections. Such a refreshing change to not just hear the same old questions. Seemed to bring out so much in Bruce.

Also loved the Nebraska moment and how good he looks. 

• Like 2