Greasy Lake Community

Apple Tv Interview on Youtube

15 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Really good watch. Bruce looks about 20 years younger.

That was an enjoyable interview to watch. 
Did Bruce ever have throat surgery? There appeared to be something different looking about his neck, right above his clavicle. 

38 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

That was an enjoyable interview to watch. 
Did Bruce ever have throat surgery? There appeared to be something different looking about his neck, right above his clavicle. 

I think he did have some survey in his throat didn’t he??

Again though, it really is a good interview. Zane Lowe can be a bit irritating to me at times but it works so well here.

18 minutes ago, Osirisluxor said:

did anybody pick up up on what Bruce said when talking about Janey needs a shooter (34m50s) working on a lot of stuff in the vault to put out at sometime , Tracks 2 , Electric Nebraska 

They are definitely working on archived material for release sometime in the future. That's what I took from what he said. Good news if that is the case.

• Like 2

Excellent interview, maybe even better than the Simon Mayo one a few years ago.

It definitely helps when the interviewer is a fan, although that's by no means a guarantee of it being good.

100% better than Graham Norton and his like.

• Like 3

Agree with what everyone has said about this. I feel this is one of the best interviews with Bruce I've seen. The questions asked were just right, Bruce seemed so relaxed, and like he was really enjoying it himself. Credit to Zane for that. Roll on Friday!

• Like 4
  • Bruuuuce! 1

12 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I think he did have some survey in his throat didn’t he??

Again though, it really is a good interview. Zane Lowe can be a bit irritating to me at times but it works so well here.

Springsteen had an anterior cervical discectomy (not throat surgery).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, High As Hope said:

Zane was right when he said Bruce lives in the house of a thousand guitars,that is some collection.

I wonder if Bruce was more relaxed with it being virtual,if he found it easier than being in a room full of people.

The only downside for me was my increasing annoyance with Zane pulling at his tshirt.

I wanted to tell him to get his feet off the furniture and to wear longer trousers 

3 hours ago, Royston Vasey said:

Bruce does look amazing for his age. No question. I am wondering, however, whether to achieve this look, the teeth may have been bleached, Botox liberally applied to the face, some time spent on the sun bed, and maybe even the hair tinted slightly black ?

This is Bruce on the Graham Norton show on 10th October last year, and then the very next afternoon in the selfie photo I took with him. Clearly he made more effort to darken his hair the night before! 

C16D4B47-E8DF-4FE3-90D7-23B4F20EA53F.jpeg