Greasy Lake Community

The Official October 22nd Apple Music SetList vision thread

As for Thursday night's NMD Presents special, Apple Music TV chief Rachel Newman confirms that it will air on the new channel, and she spoke with Variety today about what to expect:

…a fan-only event… broadcast on Apple Music as well as the music video channel — at [11 p.m. ET], just ahead of the album being launched, there's a live event for a thousand superfans who are part of a closed-off virtual environment where they can communicate with Bruce and ask questions; Zane Lowe presents this and they talk about the album and play back it back. We're with the artist as the album is released, so that's quite special.

1 hour ago, Elbow said:

If they put this album / TV show on my iPhone without asking me I'll be very chuffed. Wish I had an iPhone now.

That's what I've been thinking.  All those people who vigorously complained when U2 did it ruined it for everyone.  The backlash ensured nobody else would do that.

• Sad 1

I don't like Apple or U2 that much but I love Brucie. I remember a time where I didn't have to have an iPhone or Apple account to get access to Bruce.. For me personally it's not good but that's my choice / problem. It disappoints me a lot as I think this is not what our hero is about. But it's all about money so fair enough. Love the album, don't love Apple. 

image.thumb.png.a42ef82195e05700e4977cb63d9c4a12.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The film should have come as a bonus with the CD.  Don't tell me they couldn't afford to do that.
Even if it had been a limited edition, like the Olympic Park BitUSA DVD included with High Hopes

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Rizla said:

The film should have come as a bonus with the CD.  Don't tell me they couldn't afford to do that.
Even if it had been a limited edition, like the Olympic Park BitUSA DVD included with High Hopes

I so agree

Its a wasted opertunity 

I would watch this doco every day ...which ill be doing untill Wednesday 

• Like 1