Greasy Lake Community

The Official October 23rd AppleTV+SetListVision thread

3 hours ago, AMIW said:

i think it starts at 12:01am Eastern on the 23rd can anyone confirm that is when AppleTV+ releases stuff and not 3am Pacific like Netflix does

11pm Central 12:00am Eastern as far as I know

Found the film a bit muddled and overly sentimental. Tbf I didn't enjoy the Western Stars film and I went to watch that twice at the pictures.

The albums (both albums) stand on their own merits as great pieces of work. I'd recommend people listen to the album a few times before they watch the film

37 minutes ago, jukeblue said:

Found the film a bit muddled and overly sentimental. Tbf I didn't enjoy the Western Stars film and I went to watch that twice at the pictures.

The albums (both albums) stand on their own merits as great pieces of work. I'd recommend people listen to the album a few times before they watch the film

Well, it's a documentary about friendship, loss, and the finality of life. It's hard not being sentimental at times. It's the ESB receiving the of the WS movie.

Personally, I found it the perfect and priceless way of discovering an album I still haven't heard yet.  

• Like 1