Greasy Lake Community

Awww ... little Brandon ... and Bruce

Awww ... that was lovely. 'Thanks, Bruce' ... reminds me of my parting words to him - 'Thanks for everything, Bruce'.

That was the first time I met him - the second time, the parting words were 'Oh never mind, I've already got your autograph. Bye'. :D

• Like 2

You already know how I feel about the Killers and Brandon Flowers. This was such an endearing interview for both. Brandon didn't seem like a rock superstar at all, but instead a young kid meeting his hero.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jmw said:

Will have to wait until I get home. :(

It's wonderful ... talks about Nebraska, BITUSA ... loads of stuff.

I shed a tear when he was talking about his mam cos Brandon lost his mam 10 years ago.

‘There isn’t a grave deep enough, there isn’t a grave dark enough to keep her light out of my life’ .. about his mam - so is this song.

Pass the hankies.

That's why I love Brandon ... he makes me feel like I felt when I first heard Bruce.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed that interview and having been fortunate to have seen The Killers at Glastonbury in 2017 in the John Peel tent and then again in 2019 headlining I can vouch for their live show brilliance. The 2017 show is probably my favourite ever hour of live music. If you have time try and catch it on Youtube the crowd was fantastic.

• Like 1