Greasy Lake Community

The Moderately Official "Letter To You" Chart Position Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruce Springsteen makes Official Chart history this week as he scores his 12th Number 1 album with Letter To You. Outselling the rest of the Top 5 combined, The Boss’ twentieth studio collection

There’s a couple of days until the charts start coming out, and we know ‘Letter To You’ was outselling the rest of the Top 5 combined in the UK mid-week chart and seemingly destined to be No. 1 on Fri

Number 1 in Scotland as with the rest of the UK, but he also has 3 songs from the new album in the official Scottish singles chart. Bruce generally sells more strongly in Scotland than the rest o

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea what Bruce's (Sound)scans are on "Letter For You"?

"Ghosts" is still very much alive on Triple A radio so that's good ("Letter To You" reached #2). I would imagine before too long they will release a new single/video. It must be driving them nuts not to tour this terrific rock album.

• Like 1

Letter To You, the song, reached #1 on the US Adult Alternative chart for 2 weeks. Ghosts reached #12 and is still in the Top 20.

A new single has been released on March 3rd, I'll See You In My Dreams. (Much better choice than the previous single Power Of Prayer...)

The end of the song is slightly different:

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
On 3/30/2021 at 2:34 PM, Bruce The Boss said:

Letter To You, the song, reached #1 on the US Adult Alternative chart for 2 weeks. Ghosts reached #12 and is still in the Top 20.

A new single has been released on March 3rd, I'll See You In My Dreams. (Much better choice than the previous single Power Of Prayer...)

Neither this nor "Prayer" are good single releases. "If I Was The Priest" is an attention getter.