Greasy Lake Community

My Hometown used in political ad

AMIW

1 hour ago, the imposter said:

Sen McCain was a good man who loved his country and understood democracy 

He was also able to work across the floor for the good of the American people

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thunder Roadie said:

Give him a chance. Trump had to go , it was getting farcical and dangerous in America . We in Uk look forward to his Presidency. 

Give him a chance? I have no choice, he’s got the job. I voted for him but I really don’t think he’s up to the job. 

• Sad 3

On 11/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, Jimmy James said:

Wow, Soul Man, I always thought you to be a liberal! 

Not true! Minnesota has 3,588,563 registered voters, and as of now 99% vote are in with a total 3,226,705. 

BTW: talk about throwing your vote away, Kanye West got 7,835 vote in Minnesota. 

I agree with you about Biden, won't make it a year before being force to resign, by his own party. 

Dry your eyes mate.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, Jertucky said:

Give him a chance? I have no choice, he’s got the job. I voted for him but I really don’t think he’s up to the job. 

From this side of the pond it looked like the other fellow wasn't particularly up to the job either. He's treated the office like a reality show these past 4 years and primarily a means of winding up people he doesn't like or don't like him. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Demos said:

From this side of the pond it looked like the other fellow wasn't particularly up to the job either. He's treated the office like a reality show these past 4 years and primarily a means of winding up people he doesn't like or don't like him. 

Yeah, he’s a bonafide jackass. Always has been. You certainly wouldn’t get an argument from me on that. Biden is by no means a great choice either, but he’s what we’ve got to go with. Much like when Trump had the job (and Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush before him) I’ll hope for the best and roll on with my life.

The thing with Trump is that I liked his position on a lot of things. If he had enough confidence (or humility; I’m not sure which he needs more of) to just do the job instead of a antagonizing the country I think he would have been back in office. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jertucky said:

Yeah, he’s a bonafide jackass. Always has been. You certainly wouldn’t get an argument from me on that. Biden is by no means a great choice either, but he’s what we’ve got to go with. Much like when Trump had the job (and Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush before him) I’ll hope for the best and roll on with my life.

The thing with Trump is that I liked his position on a lot of things. If he had enough confidence (or humility; I’m not sure which he needs more of) to just do the job instead of a antagonizing the country I think he would have been back in office. 

Have you been following his  fall out with fox  ?

Its given Fox a whole new level of credibility 

tenor-9.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Have you been following his  fall out with fox  ?

Its given Fox a whole new level of credibility 

tenor-9.gif

I haven’t. Honestly, I haven’t watched much of the election coverage at all. I cut way, way back in my news watching a few months ago. I feel much better about life after doing so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

I haven’t. Honestly, I haven’t watched much of the election coverage at all. I cut way, way back in my news watching a few months ago. I feel much better about life after doing so.

Me to

Im all electoned out this year 

Worse the tv remote died and the tv is stuck on the channel i don't like  their  news 

So i still   like to check in on fox ever few days, just for balance

and they do some good human interest stories some times 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jertucky said:

Absolutely. British politics has shown it's perfectly possible to repeatedly screw people over and con them while retaining impeccable charm,  manners and politeness. 

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, Jertucky said:

What are the things you like his position on?

4 hours ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

What are the things you like his position on?

I believe that is where we get this thread moved so I will not expand. I will just say that I don’t think many of his positions were bad, it was he who was bad. I think a more likable and much less antagonistic candidate with Trump’s views would have beaten Biden pretty handily. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

I believe that is where we get this thread moved so I will not expand. I will just say that I don’t think many of his positions were bad, it was he who was bad. I think a more likable and much less antagonistic candidate with Trump’s views would have beaten Biden pretty handily. 

On our coverage of the ejection hee they had no in studio democrat and Republican commentators 

The way the R lady explained policy things did made more sence than how Trump came accross 

28 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

On our coverage of the ejection hee they had no in studio democrat and Republican commentators 

The way the R lady explained policy things did made more sence than how Trump came accross 

Because that lady probably had much better reasoning skills than Trump and understood some of the nuances better than he did. Which is really scary to say about the president.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jertucky said:

Thought so and I don’t blame you, you’re embarrassed to admit your views publicly.

57 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Thought so and I don’t blame you, you’re embarrassed to admit your views publicly.

I took Jertucky's response to mean that if he goes into more detail it's crossing a line re. board policy on political discussions and the thread will probably be pulled. 

• Like 3