Greasy Lake Community

Saturday Night Live - 12 December

14 minutes ago, Jason1978 said:

Sure. I mean is it no longer the ESB minus Clarence or Danny? Or when Max (who wasn't an original member) had his son fill in? Those shows were odd without Max. Or when Steve, also not an original, wasn't there due to filming or when he quit? Gary is the last original member of the E Street Band (not counting Bruce) and sucks he wont be there. First show he has missed correct? I am sure everyone is so ready to get out there and play. 

I think @JustDan got the wink of the eye, but maybe you didn't or don't know me. It was a joke! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Garry’s tweet on why he won’t be there. He doesn’t have COVID and wants to keep it that way...  

The performance reminded me of a couple tour openers I’ve seen over the years....First show out in awhile and just trying to get through it and find their way....They struggled a bit and I expected th

Exactly 45 years to the day that they recorded Santa Claus. Also my birthday.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

Letter to You, Ghosts or Power of Prayer and hopefully Merry Christmas Baby

Would LOVE to hear Janey Needs a Shooter though considering it's length I doubt it. 

I’m hoping for Thundercrack, Don’t Look Back, and Wayfarer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Assume it’s only available in the US? Will rely on a YouTube capture to see Bruce’s performance. 

SNL airs in the UK on Sky Comedy so you can watch the whole thing, although I imagine that most of the good bits will be uploaded online 

EDIT - sorry I’ve just seen this has been answered, apologies - v excited 

• Bruuuuce! 1
4 hours ago, judyg said:

Garry’s tweet on why he won’t be there. He doesn’t have COVID and wants to keep it that way...

9CD1A094-0A02-4309-8BE8-47B0E34F355A.jpeg

Shucks

Id hate anyone to get really sick or worse

So sick of this fucking virus and all the missery big and small it is causing 

• Like 7
  • Hug 1

Steve is wearing two masks in the video I posted above (like I do), but they are all standing very close together, especially considering there are some 70 year olds in that group.  Things are getting bad again here in NYC, and I wouldnt be surprised if nonessential businesses, including SNL, are shut down again very soon. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

Steve is wearing two masks in the video I posted above (like I do), but they are all standing very close together, especially considering there are some 70 year olds in that group.  Things are getting bad again here in NYC, and I wouldnt be surprised if nonessential businesses, including SNL, are shut down again very soon. 

If he wears three, he'll be fine.