Greasy Lake Community

Saturday Night Live - 12 December

I just watched the wonderful Kitty that @BruceWho posted, not only did it have Soozie and Garry is had Danny and C:wub:

Looking at that stage im worried about social distancing, a few less people but everyone is also older

The other day the Queen had 7 of her family around and they stood outside far far apart, so far apart they bearly all fit in the picture

I just pray we don't live to regrete this performance 

I know Garry lives in Nashville, how far is that from NYC ?

Do you drive that or fly ?

Where does Soozie live?

Everyone else can just drive themselves right ?

0_Windsor-Castle.jpg

Nashville to NYC would be a terrible drive. It would take all day. Bad weather this weekend too.

Personally, I hope they play All Alone for Christmas with a special appearance by Darlene Love! Realistically, I could see them playing Ghosts, an E Street classic such as 10th Avenue, and Santa Clause.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoanFontaine said:

Steve is wearing two masks in the video I posted above (like I do), but they are all standing very close together, especially considering there are some 70 year olds in that group.  Things are getting bad again here in NYC, and I wouldnt be surprised if nonessential businesses, including SNL, are shut down again very soon. 

Yup! Over 11,000 people tested positive in the state yesterday. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, E Street nation said:

Patti on Instagram 

20201212_154013.jpg

The plastic tube spit is the rapid test, it's not as sensitive as the regular test.  My nieces work for Abbott and had to take it when they were actually at work three times a week, but the company also gave them the regular test twice a week to be sure.  Hopefully the band also isolated themselves for about 10 days, I'm sure they'll be fine.  

6 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I just watched the wonderful Kitty that @BruceWho posted, not only did it have Soozie and Garry is had Danny and C:wub:

Looking at that stage im worried about social distancing, a few less people but everyone is also older

The other day the Queen had 7 of her family around and they stood outside far far apart, so far apart they bearly all fit in the picture

I just pray we don't live to regrete this performance 

I know Garry lives in Nashville, how far is that from NYC ?

Do you drive that or fly ?

Where does Soozie live?

Everyone else can just drive themselves right ?

0_Windsor-Castle.jpg

Her Majesty sets a fine example for the world as usual - I was always fond of her.

Right on Daisey ...

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

I don’t know about you but I feel angry that I can’t go see some shows after watching that!! Max looks like he can play those songs in his sleep: he was perfect tonight?!?! They all were. 

I hope he doesn’t release another album before he tours this one and just releases another 'Tracks’ until then. 

Brad

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, zzcoolness said:

@Daisey Jeep good news!

Looking and sounding great 

I was a bit worried for a minute the ESB had been social distanced out of camera shot !

Man you guys do Christmas decorations 1000 100 1000000 million times better than us

Maybe one year the snow and cold would be worth it

Nils has a new hat !

....i guess Steve just joined the Springsteen-Scialfa bubble 

• Like 1