Greasy Lake Community

The OFFICIAL 2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost in all of this was that Carolina won last night while Dook lost...So needless to say it was a good day for that.

My law alma mater takes down UVa.

Go Heels.

Posted Images

• JudgeBrown changed the title to The OFFICIAL 2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread
  • JudgeBrown pinned this topic

May Madness doesn't sound as good as march Madness but I would take that over no tournament 2 years in a row.

I have seen that there is talk of having all of the tournament games at 1 site with Indy being mentioned since that is where the Final 4 is scheduled for.  Coach K said he thinks that would present some logistics challenges getting all 68 teams to the same place.  If Coach K doesn't like it I'm all for it.

It will be interesting to see how the season goes.

Nevada.  Undergrad alum takes precedence over law school.  I did go to some games when I was at USF but not the same connection.  Plus I go back to the days when Nevada and USF were rivals in the WCAC and rooting hard for Nevada.  Bill Cartwright once pointed at me in the stands at a game in Reno and told me to STFU.  One of the proudest moments of my life.  I may or not have been saying things to him all game.  The breaking point was probably when I pointed out that a 6 foot guard had just driven to the hoop and scored over him and suggested that this made him a word that is a variant of cat.

• Like 1