Greasy Lake Community

Arthur Rosato messaged me back

In June this year someone here wrote that BBC was in charge of making the video for "Born to run" that was used in the documentary "Glory Days" and on "Video Anthology." I decided to ask Arthur Rosato if this was true since he was the person credited for the video. Today I got a message back from him:

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see your message. My apologies. I was the video director on the whole tour [Born in the U.S.A]. Afterwards Bruce and his manager wanted me to make a highlight video of the tour. I took all the material and used the performance of Born to Run from L.A. and added shots from everywhere. The BBC was not anywhere near my editing suite in the south of New Jersey. My Hometown and War are also my videos from the tour."

• Like 8
  • Love Love Love! 1

Thank you for sharing this. Another fact checked. All the videos from the Glory Days TV documentary are with a high probably also edited by Arthur Rosato in the south of New Jersey. He has his own website https://www.arthurrosato.com/

Maybe he is open to more questions, maybe about how the Paris 1985 concert has leaked?