Greasy Lake Community

RIP Birdman T

I'm so sorry to see this! We had PM'd a few times as my Dad had to have a kidney removed about 15 years ago so we talked about his surgery and the trip he was planning to make our West which ended up not being the big swing he'd originally hoped for. I remember discussing Montana and timing. I believe the trip ended up being more of a strait shot out to Denver and back. He seemed like such a nice guy. Please let his family know he will be missed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

Thank you for sharing this.  I knew our BirdMan was not in good health, but incredibly sad to hear of his passing.  Along with our great friend @bbb, you and I and a few other terrific people had quite a lot of fun posting and PM'ing here.  Your picture with Tom is great.  I remember you posting that not very long ago.  It's a blessing that you two were able to get together.  God bless Tom and his loving family.

Sonic.

• Like 6
  • Love Love Love! 3

• 4 weeks later...

Have completely missed this!

Rest In Peace Man!:( Unfair!

One of my favorite Lakers. Always so nice to talk to either on the board or via PM. So so sad :(

Condolences to his family and to you JJ.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1