Greasy Lake Community

December archive: London, 24 November 1975

Confirmed by E Street Radio's Jim Rotolo this morning.

[EDIT 17:00 GMT] https://live.brucespringsteen.net/live-music/0,25780/Bruce-Springsteen---The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-11-24-1975-Hammersmith-Odeon-London-UK.html

1975-11-24 - HAMMERSMITH ODEON, LONDON, ENGLAND

THUNDER ROAD / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / LOST IN THE FLOOD / SHE'S THE ONE / BORN TO RUN / GROWIN' UP / IT'S HARD TO BE A SAINT IN THE CITY / PRETTY FLAMINGO / BACKSTREETS / SHA-LA-LA / JUNGLELAND / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) / WEAR MY RING AROUND YOUR NECK / DETROIT MEDLEY / FOR YOU / WHEN YOU WALK IN THE ROOM / QUARTER TO THREE / TWIST AND SHOUT / CAROL / LITTLE QUEENIE

[Source: Brucebase]

• Like 2
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listening now through my trusted Bowers and Wilkins PX headphones and it is phenomenal. What a release this is. My collection just got enhanced beyond belief. 

Firstly, PRETTY FLAMINGO! Secondly, review!  https://cantfindtickets.wordpress.com/2020/12/06/new-from-the-springsteen-archive-november-24th-1975-london-uk-hammersmith-odeon/ - Hope it's worth yo

Incredible to think that there were 60 archive releases before they felt it time to unleash this absolute treasure. Hopes now raised that the well has run far from dry in this series.  

Posted Images

According to Erik

Jon Altschiller’s mix, taken from Plangent Processed, 24-track analog master reels, moves beyond HD to something closer to 4K, not merely widescreen but razor-sharp, with tremendous spatial depth and ideal balance between band and fans. It’s a step above “you are there.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Resident graphics guy here:

Finally, a really great cover. Excellent pic and font positioning. Well thought out placement. 

The cover is strangely close to the covers I made a few days ago for the Boston 75 shows. The font position the way it is. Though I hope that's just a coincidence :D

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

According to Erik

Jon Altschiller’s mix, taken from Plangent Processed, 24-track analog master reels, moves beyond HD to something closer to 4K, not merely widescreen but razor-sharp, with tremendous spatial depth and ideal balance between band and fans. It’s a step above “you are there.”

As a fan of the HD sound...now this is what I like to hear! 

• Like 1

It’s on Sirius! Fucking sounds amazing! Always so cool to hear upgrades of what you’ve had all these years ..... they are in MUCH better form than that first night! He’s in a very loose/wild mood this evening .....

Brad

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Well I made it through Lost in The Flood before returning to the office! What a great recording! Mix! Whatever you guys call it! I'll be buying this when home tonight. 

Who's the dude that loves Lost in the Flood so much? Haven't seen him around. This one is very very good. 

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1