Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Jimmy Carr on hanging out with Bruce Springsteen


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Jertucky said:

I never heard of either of these guys before but I thoroughly enjoyed that. That Springsteen story was great. Thanks for linking that.

Did you not see Blinded By The Light?

You're lucky.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eileen said:

Did you not see Blinded By The Light?

You're lucky.

I happened to come across it on TV one day. Saw about two cringeworthy minutes of it and turned it off. One of these guys was in it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

I happened to come across it on TV one day. Saw about two cringeworthy minutes of it and turned it off. One of these guys was in it?

Yes, Rob. He's wearing a dodgy blond wig and looks much older than the bloke he's supposed to be. Mind you, he's usually hilarious - Would I Lie To You has me chuckling throughout.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob was the interviewer? I watched the Will Ferrell interview after this one and found it enjoyable as well.
I watched that planning on hearing the Springsteen part and turning it off but I watched the whole thing. I realized I will listen to two people talk about their lives and experiences whether I know them or not and whether they are famous or not. I just enjoy people’s differing takes on things.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2020 at 10:41 PM, Eileen said:

Yes, Rob. He's wearing a dodgy blond wig and looks much older than the bloke he's supposed to be. Mind you, he's usually hilarious - Would I Lie To You has me chuckling throughout.

Man, that movie was bad. I had low expectations but was still disappointed.  Just cringeworthy..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...