Greasy Lake Community

Good to hear from you. And congrats on the little one. My boys are 7 and 4 now but I sang them each to sleep every night with Thunder Road (Hammersmith style) and it absorbed into their sub consciousness so much that my youngest still sings the song (finishing each line) back to me at bed time most nights. It’s the reason we are here. 

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
11 hours ago, HeroOfVirtue said:

She loves listening to Bruce

Did you play Pony Boy to her?:) (or you only play good Bruce Springsteen songs to her?)

And congratulations, of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, AMIW said:

Congrats young hero hopefully you will bring her to a show just like your dad brought you to meet all those crazy people at msg all those years ago....

One of my best Bruce memories for sure. I was telling my wife about it last week actually because we had been listening to those shows. She thinks we're all crazy but in a good way (I think).

On 12/4/2020 at 8:14 PM, JimCT said:

Congrats!

Weren't you just in HS?

Sometimes it's like I simply closed my eyes one night and then woke up the next morning with a wife, a little girl, a home, a job, responsibilities. It has been over 11 years since you and I first met (with Linda!) outside the Civic Center. ELEVEN YEARS! I remember napping as my dad drove us home. How could it be that long ago?

• Bruuuuce! 1